Windows 10: More than Windows Pro....

Discus and support More than Windows Pro.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys, on my main machine, i have a start screen as was on Build 10240. But on the 3 others where Win 10 has been installed i get not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jeffrys, Aug 2, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

More than Windows Pro....

hi guys,

on my main machine, i have a start screen as was on Build 10240.

But on the 3 others where Win 10 has been installed i get not the startscreen (when hitting the left corner) but the

old fashion side menu one did one or two builds ago.

Is this because otherwise one could not upgrade in one step and is that correction coming in the next update?

I hate to loose my start screen again.

Thanks

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Aug 2, 2015
  2. more than Win User

is later OS Tango update incloude smasung omina7

Hi i have Omina 7 from Samsung and i tried to update my mbile to Tango but i can't update,is OS tango update works on Omina7 i mean can i update to OS tango.

is my phone date as shown down later update fo Omina7 recentaly.

my phone data

Phone Operating System Nu: 7.10.7740.16

firmware Nu: 022211.8.5

hardware Nu:3.5.0.4

Radio Nu: 2424.11.7.2

Radio hardware Nu: 0.0.0.800

Bootloader Nu: 5.8.1.9

Zune software version - 4.8

Computer Operating System version - windows 7 32 bit

thanks

more than, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Surface Pro 4 Startup takes more than 5 minutes

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the surface pro 4 is taking more time to boot-up. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Let’s follow the below methods and check.

Method 1: You may follow the solutions mentioned in the below article and check if it helps.

What to do if Surface is running slower?

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...do-if-surface-is-running-slower?os=windows-10

Method 2: Let’s run System Maintenance by following the below steps and check.

1. In the Search option of the taskbar type "Troubleshooting" and click on it.

2. Locate “System and Security" and click on "Run Maintenance Task".

You may also install all the pending updates and check if it helps.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

More than Windows Pro....

1. More than Windows Pro.... - Similar Threads - More Pro

2. Windows 10 does not mount more than one SanDisk Extreme Pro 512 GB USB stick at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 does not mount more than one SanDisk Extreme Pro 512 GB USB stick at the same time: I'm running Windows 10 and have just bought two SanDisk Extreme Pro 512 GB USB sticks. Each works fine on its own but if I have both inserted at the same time, the second one I insert is not mounted. No problem mounting an Extreme Pro 256 GB USB stick while the 512 stick is...
  3. Windows 10 does not mount more than one SanDisk Extreme Pro 512 GB USB stick at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 does not mount more than one SanDisk Extreme Pro 512 GB USB stick at the same time: I'm running Windows 10 and have just bought two SanDisk Extreme Pro 512 GB USB sticks. Each works fine on its own but if I have both inserted at the same time, the second one I insert is not mounted. No problem mounting an Extreme Pro 256 GB USB stick while the 512 stick is...
  4. Windows 10 does not mount more than one SanDisk Extreme Pro 512 GB USB stick at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is it OK to DELETE FILES in RED Rectangle... to make more space in C:/...? Windows 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it OK to DELETE FILES in RED Rectangle... to make more space in C:/...? Windows 10 Pro...: Is it OK to DELETE FILES in RED Rectangle... to make more space in C:/... ? Windows 10 Pro 64-bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-files-in-red-rectangle-to-make/4d3a2e69-c83d-4d9f-ba4d-3c042a988078
  6. Is it OK to DELETE FILES in RED Rectangle... to make more space in C:/...? Windows 10 Pro...

Is it OK to DELETE FILES in RED Rectangle... to make more space in C:/...? Windows 10 Pro...: Is it OK to DELETE FILES in RED Rectangle... to make more space in C:/... ? Windows 10 Pro 64-bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-files-in-red-rectangle-to-make/4d3a2e69-c83d-4d9f-ba4d-3c042a988078
  7. In Windows 11 Pro, is there a local policy that will disable the "Show more options" when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 Pro, is there a local policy that will disable the "Show more options" when...: In Windows 11 Pro, is there a local policy that will disable the "Show more options" when right clicking on a file or folder, or is a direct registry edit required?...
  8. In Windows 11 Pro, is there a local policy that will disable the "Show more options" when...

In Windows 11 Pro, is there a local policy that will disable the "Show more options" when...: In Windows 11 Pro, is there a local policy that will disable the "Show more options" when right clicking on a file or folder, or is a direct registry edit required?...
  9. Windows 11 seems more solid than 10 when running VMware Workstation Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 seems more solid than 10 when running VMware Workstation Pro: Long time pure laptop Mac user that happily uses High Sierra on a Razer Blade Pro 2017 for several years till Apple fixed the hardware issues from 2015 to 2018. In that time did get used to running Windows 10 in VMware Fusion. Also acquired several older PC laptops to also...
  10. Windows 11 seems more solid than 10 when running VMware Workstation Pro

Windows 11 seems more solid than 10 when running VMware Workstation Pro: Long time pure laptop Mac user that happily uses High Sierra on a Razer Blade Pro 2017 for several years till Apple fixed the hardware issues from 2015 to 2018. In that time did get used to running Windows 10 in VMware Fusion. Also acquired several older PC laptops to also...