Windows 10: More then 1device

Discus and support More then 1device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I set up a device that does NAT ? When ever I run Windows 10 network trouble shooter it say only 1 device should be set up to do NAT.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JPickett63, May 25, 2023.

1. More then 1device

How do I set up a device that does NAT ? When ever I run Windows 10 network trouble shooter it say only 1 device should be set up to do NAT.

:)

JPickett63, May 25, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Book drivers and firmware released for Windows 10 - May 6

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...8-67e1a84bb175

Manual download: https://www.microsoft.com/download/d....aspx?id=49497

Brink, May 25, 2023
  3. nokia music songs downloading

Hi raviindore,

Welcome to the forum! :cathappy:

We'd like to know more about your concern. Answer the following questions so we can further look for possible fixes:

1. Where are you located?

2. When and where did you buy your phone? Was it purchased second hand?

3. Did you register another Nokia account on your phone prior to the one that you're currently using with it?

Note that the Nokia MixRadio (updated version of Nokia Music) service follows a 1device IMEI per account subscription rule. It means that only one Nokia account can be used to activate the service in your phone.
    If multiple accounts have been registered, the subscription rights will only work with the 1st Nokia account.

This thread might also give you an idea on the possible cause of the issue: Activation Issue This Phone is already registered with a Nokia
    Music Unlimited Subscription
    . Let us know if this isn't the information that you need so we can further search for other possible fixes.

We'll wait for your response. :cathappy:

carlogimenez, May 25, 2023
  4. More then 1device

More privacy focused Internet Security?

Unless you have an account, this offline package is good for 24 hours. You can get it at Best Buy under 14$/year: Norton AV plus (1device), premium (10 devices cost a little more). This is not part of the 360 bundle, very easy to use, simple user interface and better compare to Kaspersky.

Go to settings to enable browser protection if you want (we're not using it, backup either). Norton is at best with a fresh install off-line in order to neutralize Defender correctly in Gpedit when install is complete. + Turn off switches in Security Center > restart > re-check switches > enable Internet > update Norton.

Login for activation > logout (this process takes longer the first time) > At last and the first time only, login to Norton for fine tuning.

Copy/paste in the address bar for direct download (Norton Security Backup Utility):

Code:
    Give it a try and good luck,

NB: Privacy is another ball game.

Edit: Before installing Norton, in Apps & browser control (3 pages) disable all switches (dismiss all) and restart.Re-check them if some are still ON, you have to restart a second time in WIndows 11.Open Gpedit after and disable Defender anti-virus + smart screen for MS Edge.Restart to disable Defender related services.Norton takes care of the rest and takes control of the firewall.At best without Edge.

MikeMecanic, May 25, 2023
Thema:

More then 1device

1. More then 1device - Similar Threads - More 1device

2. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...: What does this mean? Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information. I get this error message when I go to the Washington Post website and click on an article title to access the content. Instead, I get a blank white...
  3. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...: What does this mean? Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information. I get this error message when I go to the Washington Post website and click on an article title to access the content. Instead, I get a blank white...
  4. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time: Hi, I'm yourfur7,I recently bought an ONN™ Flash Drive or USB, and although it's made to hold something like 12GB, u can only upload a max of 4GB at a time.I know there is a way to bypass this, but I lost the Manuel on how to do so, please let me know how u can do this, as I...
  6. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time: Hi, I'm yourfur7,I recently bought an ONN™ Flash Drive or USB, and although it's made to hold something like 12GB, u can only upload a max of 4GB at a time.I know there is a way to bypass this, but I lost the Manuel on how to do so, please let me know how u can do this, as I...
  7. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Sound can become muffled/lowered when 2 or more apps are opened and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound can become muffled/lowered when 2 or more apps are opened and I can't fix it.: For some time now whenever more than 2 apps are open on my laptop the sound randomly gets muffled/lowered. This mainly happens on when im playing music on Spotify and doing something else, like playing a game or even just browsing.I've looked for many ways to fix it but nun...
  9. More then 1device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More then 1device: How do I set up a device that does NAT ? When ever I run Windows 10 network trouble shooter it say only 1 device should be set up to do NAT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-then-1device/5802b784-02a0-4919-bcff-74ee96153da9
  10. More then 1device

More then 1device: How do I set up a device that does NAT ? When ever I run Windows 10 network trouble shooter it say only 1 device should be set up to do NAT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-then-1device/5802b784-02a0-4919-bcff-74ee96153da9