Windows 10: More trouble at the Store

Discus and support More trouble at the Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; (Yet again) I am having trouble with the Store. There are two main issues (1) many Apps will not install --- downloading starts but before completion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, May 14, 2019.

1. clayto Win User

More trouble at the Store

(Yet again) I am having trouble with the Store. There are two main issues (1) many Apps will not install --- downloading starts but before completion it stops with ERROR, and repeat attempts also fail. The last time I had this, I had more than 20 Apps queuing, some new and others failing to update. After much effort it took an MS Tech to put it right with a major repair (2) for months I have been unable to make in App purchasesIn both situations I found I had some success with the online Store, but now it has spread to that too.I have tried troubleshooters (they never work for me) and running WSR. On my system I have found a Powershell command which I think was used in earlier attempts. I have not mastered Powershell so before I run it I would welcome advice on its use, is it correct, is it safe and relevant? This is the main reason for this post. The command is*Tongueowershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

:)

clayto, May 14, 2019
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Windows App Store trouble

Thank you for the update.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your Microsoft account for the Windows store.

Sign out from the Windows Store

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the user icon located at the top right hand side of the window.
    • Click on Settings.
    • In Settings, click on Your Account and then click on Sign out.
    • Close the Windows store app, open it again, and check if an account is still logged in.
    • Try logging in again with your Microsoft account.

If the issue still persists, we suggest to create a new local user account.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to create a new local user account in Windows 10.

Kindly give us an update on how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, May 14, 2019
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 14, 2019
  4. More trouble at the Store

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, May 14, 2019
Thema:

More trouble at the Store

1. More trouble at the Store - Similar Threads - More trouble Store

2. Trouble in windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble in windows Store: 0×800B010F error code in Windows Stores can't install any app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-in-windows-store/557a4f86-6245-4f04-989f-38b9995f275d
  3. Trouble with Microsoft Store

Trouble with Microsoft Store: Warning, language. Some context: A week or so ago I had problems with the xbox app, it wouldn't open and after the "X" logo disappeared, the app would just be a blank dark-grey screen, so I went and re-installed it with the hope of making it work, but of course, it just...
  4. Store troubles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store troubles: submitted by /u/JP5572 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie62la/store_troubles/
  5. Trouble with the Store

Trouble with the Store: I had an old email address which I no longer have access to with my Microsoft Account. I have changed it to my new email. When I go to the Microsoft Store I am logged in with the new email. BUT when I try to download something, it says it must verify I am me and uses the...
  6. “Hibernating” and more troubles to come

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    “Hibernating” and more troubles to come: When i turned my pc (windows 10) on, it started hibernating and wasnt going anywhere. So i forced shut down by pressing the power on/off button for 10 seconds. It did turn off, but it wouldnt turn back on. I pressed and held the power on/off button, or simply just rapped on...
  7. More trouble with magnifier.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More trouble with magnifier.: I can only type with one hand. Therefore I have to use Sticky Keys. To turn the Magnifier off: I hit Shift & Win esc. This works fine and I have been using it for sometime. On my keyboard the + is an upper case =. So to turn on the Magnifier I must hit Shift Win & Shift & =....
  8. Trouble with the web store

Trouble with the web store: I was following the directions to restore the microsoft windows store because when I try to use the app, it goes to the loading point, then basically vanishes afterwards. I've tried to reset the story, and it still doesn't work. Is there any other way to reset it?...
  9. Trouble with the Windows store ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with the Windows store ?: I'll try to make this as short as possible. After either the anniversary update or the one after that, my touchpad software stopped working/was deleted and would not reinstall. I cannot work with the touchpad on and without the Dell software it won't turn off. I tried...
  10. More local account trouble

in Windows 10 Support
    More local account trouble: After I succeeded to install W10TP with a local account - which we know is not obvious and probably impossible to do by most users - I now get nagged with IMPORTANT security alerts if I don't sign into the MS account. Does anybody know what the possible security issue with a...