Windows 10: More 'trouble' for torrenters who install windows 10?

Discus and support More 'trouble' for torrenters who install windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Torrent Trackers Block Windows 10 Users Over Fear It Will Rat Them Out | HotHardware 18632 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wullail, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Wullail Win User

More 'trouble' for torrenters who install windows 10?

Wullail, Aug 22, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows defender in windows 10 is good enough??

Independent third-party reviewers agree that Windows Defender provides weak protection against malware.

If you're torrenting movies you're asking for trouble.

BulldogXX, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Clean installation of windows 10 in Ideapad notebook

Hi sir,

I know why you are against of the torrent file. But the torrent I have mentioned here is the the genuine windows 10 download ( without any hacking tool or post-manipulation or activator). Media creation tool is still little buggy, it download the iso file
    properly which could upgrade the existing operating system, but for a clean install it is the waste of time & real frustation. The downloaded iso file (by MCT) was repeatedly showing "Media driver missing" error (might be many others too suffering from this
    trouble).

Sanjeeb Kumar Dey Baidya, Aug 22, 2015
  4. owensdj Win User

That's just more conspiracy garbage. The language in Microsoft's EULA isn't even talking about that. It's talking about applications you buy from the Windows Store.

owensdj, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. More 'trouble' for torrenters who install windows 10? - Similar Threads - More 'trouble' torrenters

2. installing torrents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing torrents: I installed uTorrent web, but I cannot install the torrents themselves I watched the video and did everything it says but mine does not have the PLAY button to install the torrent...
  3. installing torrents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing torrents: I installed uTorrent web, but I cannot install the torrents themselves I watched the video and did everything it says but mine does not have the PLAY button to install the torrent...
  4. installing torrents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Trouble Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Installing Windows 10: I’m trying to install windows 10 onto an ssd, but it’s not showing up when it asks which drive to install to. Also, bringing up a command prompt places me in X:\Sources, and using diskpart then list disk shows my drive Disc 0, Online. I have no other drives connected to my...
  6. Torrent is installing other softwares!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Torrent is installing other softwares!: Today i instsalled Utorrent and after few minutes i found out that the following applications have been installed without my authorization !? Facebook , whatsapp , opera , avast ! i can accept if utorrent had downloaded the files of these applications in my computer...
  7. Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!)

Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!): Hi folks Can anybody please suggest a decent (not ad ridden) bit torrent client for Windows -- torrents can be perfectly legal and safe for downloading proper software (e,g red hat - now part of IBM, centos etc linux distros) which keeps loads on servers balanced --perhaps...
  8. Windows 10 install trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install trouble: So I recently ran into sone troubke after installing AMDs chipset drivers and my pc would no longer boot without blue screening. So i took the liberty of trying to reinstall Windows but a new problem occurred. During the install when it reatarts i get an error that pops up...
  9. More trouble with magnifier.

More trouble with magnifier.: I can only type with one hand. Therefore I have to use Sticky Keys. To turn the Magnifier off: I hit Shift & Win esc. This works fine and I have been using it for sometime. On my keyboard the + is an upper case =. So to turn on the Magnifier I must hit Shift Win & Shift & =....
  10. More trouble at the Store

More trouble at the Store: (Yet again) I am having trouble with the Store. There are two main issues (1) many Apps will not install --- downloading starts but before completion it stops with ERROR, and repeat attempts also fail. The last time I had this, I had more than 20 Apps queuing, some new and...