Windows 10: More 'trouble' for torrenters who install windows 10?

Discus and support More 'trouble' for torrenters who install windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Torrent Trackers Block Windows 10 Users Over Fear It Will Rat Them Out | HotHardware 18632 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wullail, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Wullail Win User

More 'trouble' for torrenters who install windows 10?

Wullail, Aug 22, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows defender in windows 10 is good enough??

Independent third-party reviewers agree that Windows Defender provides weak protection against malware.

If you're torrenting movies you're asking for trouble.

BulldogXX, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Clean installation of windows 10 in Ideapad notebook

Hi sir,

I know why you are against of the torrent file. But the torrent I have mentioned here is the the genuine windows 10 download ( without any hacking tool or post-manipulation or activator). Media creation tool is still little buggy, it download the iso file
    properly which could upgrade the existing operating system, but for a clean install it is the waste of time & real frustation. The downloaded iso file (by MCT) was repeatedly showing "Media driver missing" error (might be many others too suffering from this
    trouble).

Sanjeeb Kumar Dey Baidya, Aug 22, 2015
  4. owensdj Win User

That's just more conspiracy garbage. The language in Microsoft's EULA isn't even talking about that. It's talking about applications you buy from the Windows Store.

owensdj, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. More 'trouble' for torrenters who install windows 10? - Similar Threads - More 'trouble' torrenters

2. trouble installing windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trouble installing windows 10 pro: Hello everyone, im using genuine windows 10 home and for some reason i want to upgrade to windows 10 pro so i bought windows 10 pro at Microsoft store then after my purchased i hit the install button, after i hit it its says try again. i cant upgrade to windows 10 pro. please...
  3. More trouble with magnifier.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More trouble with magnifier.: I can only type with one hand. Therefore I have to use Sticky Keys. To turn the Magnifier off: I hit Shift & Win esc. This works fine and I have been using it for sometime. On my keyboard the + is an upper case =. So to turn on the Magnifier I must hit Shift Win & Shift & =....
  4. More trouble at the Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More trouble at the Store: (Yet again) I am having trouble with the Store. There are two main issues (1) many Apps will not install --- downloading starts but before completion it stops with ERROR, and repeat attempts also fail. The last time I had this, I had more than 20 Apps queuing, some new and...
  5. Windows 10 USB Installation Trouble

Windows 10 USB Installation Trouble: So I recently built my first computer and wanted to install windows 10. I had ordered a windows 10 installation usb from amazon. However whenever i try to install it I have 2 issues: 1) If I try to install it through UEFI USB, it fails to start. 2) If I just go through...
  6. Windows 10 Fresh Install Troubles

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Fresh Install Troubles: So yesterday I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and ran into numerous issues. The first being that freshly installed apps are not showing up in the search bar when I go to search for them to run them, I found out through some research that there aren't new shortcuts to the...
  7. Who is "Trusted Installer?"

in Windows 10 Support
    Who is "Trusted Installer?": Several times when I want to maybe rename or delete a file, I get a message that I have to get permission from "Trusted Installer" before I can do what I want, or need, to do. I'm the only user on this system and I have Administrator Privileges, so why am I not the...
  8. Trouble installing 10

Trouble installing 10: Trying to install 10 preview build 9926 as a dual boot with Win 7. I have a separate blank hard drive for the Win 10. Using a DVD with the ISO burned on it. When I try to install after getting into "custom install" it states I can't install because my disks have the MBR...
  9. Trouble installing windows 10 to SSD

Trouble installing windows 10 to SSD: I'm running into trouble while upgrading my PC. I've purchased and installed these products today: Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 2400 CL16 Intel Core i5 6400 Scythe Mugen 4 Samsung 850 EVO 500GB I installed them, booted up and everything worked...
  10. More local account trouble

in Windows 10 Support
    More local account trouble: After I succeeded to install W10TP with a local account - which we know is not obvious and probably impossible to do by most users - I now get nagged with IMPORTANT security alerts if I don't sign into the MS account. Does anybody know what the possible security issue with a...