Windows 10: More ways to pay for parking and transit right from Google Maps

Discus and support More ways to pay for parking and transit right from Google Maps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] People all over the world turn to Google Maps to get things done — especially during the pandemic. From booking an online yoga... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

More ways to pay for parking and transit right from Google Maps

Source: All aboard: More ways to pay for parking and transit

:)

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS

Source: Grab a seat and be on time with new transit updates on Google Maps

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS

Source: Grab a seat and be on time with new transit updates on Google Maps

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  4. CherylJM Win User

Ways to Pay in Paypal

I was trying to buy the app Maps Pro in the Microsoft Store and was linking my Paypal Account. Why is my actual Paypal Account which has some money in it not listed in "Choose Way to Pay" option. Only my Bank Account and Credit card are listed as ways
    to pay?

CherylJM, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. More ways to pay for parking and transit right from Google Maps - Similar Threads - More ways pay

2. Google Copied "Cooking Apple Park"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Copied "Cooking Apple Park": Tcfddukiuhtkudfhsuktytjdykh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-copied-cooking-apple-park/78f74201-f58a-41e4-a8d3-dadc2c46774b
  3. Google Copied "Cooking Apple Park"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Copied "Cooking Apple Park": Tcfddukiuhtkudfhsuktytjdykh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-copied-cooking-apple-park/78f74201-f58a-41e4-a8d3-dadc2c46774b
  4. Google Maps get a more detailed, colorful map

in Windows 10 News
    Google Maps get a more detailed, colorful map: Since it launched 15 years ago, Google Maps has redefined what it means to be a map–evolving from a powerful navigational tool to a robust daily companion that also offers helpful information about where to go and what to do. Features like popular times,...
  5. New ways to report driving incidents on Google Maps

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to report driving incidents on Google Maps: Google Maps has always helped people get from point A to B in the easiest way possible. Today, we’re adding more tools that reflect real-time contributions from the community so you can stay even more informed when you’re behind the wheel. Here’s what’s changing: First,...
  6. New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS: On days when everything runs smoothly, taking public transit is one of the best ways to get around town. Not only is it cost-effective and efficient, but it also lets you stay hands free so you can sit back, relax and maybe even read a few chapters of your favorite book. But...
  7. Transferring favorite locations from Microsoft Maps to Google Maps

Transferring favorite locations from Microsoft Maps to Google Maps: Hi, My Lumia 950's second battery is dying, and this is the last year of Windows 10 Mobile support ;-( so I will soon have to move to an Android phone. I have tons of favorites in Microsoft maps, synced between the Lumia 950 and the Windows 10 app on my PCs. How can I...
  8. Google Pay

Google Pay: Why can I not load google pay on to my Lumia 650? Google says it does not recognice the device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_finance/google-pay/e71b62a6-9371-4e88-b9c9-eaeb3f65e668
  9. Google Maps

Google Maps: Trying to use google maps and map details are 'blacking out' - the screen is still on as are some buttons but the map vanishes. Is this happening to anyone else. 15576
  10. Introducing Google Pay

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Pay: If you've ever paid for groceries with Android Pay, used Chrome to automatically fill in your payment info, or purchased an app on Google Play, then you’ve already experienced some of the ways Google helps you pay for things online and in stores. Over the past year, we’ve...