Windows 10: More Windows 9 screenshots

Discus and support More Windows 9 screenshots in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; http://blogs.computerworld.com/windo..._pm_2014-07-22 1659 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by whs, Jul 22, 2014.

1. WHS
    whs Win User

More Windows 9 screenshots

2. Lumia 800 Update

To take screenshots on windows phones you need to get the phone developer unlocked then side load a screenshot app.

I paid $9 to get mine chevron unlocked which doesn't void the warranty but that service is currently unavailable. Another option is to register as a developer with Microsoft and open an app hub account, this costs significantly more.

Any other free methods of opening the OS up to non market apps may void the warranty and cannot be discussed on this official forum.

psychomania---01, Jul 22, 2014
  3. Lumia 800 - Screen Capture

the basic stuffs gotta be fixed in the next update or a Patch fix - to be done ASAP.

we are all proud to be LUMIA. but we still boast of it until we have basic features for 7.8 versions

1) Music with good Equaliser

2) Playlist thing is horrible - while playing a song i create a playlist with that song. but it ASSUMES and puts every song in d phone into that playlist. i am shocked

3) Install apps thru Zune from the PC and sync into Lumia phone (like iPhone)

4) Vibration is toooo low. even the sound. or we need to find a ringtone which is loud and then try using it

5) Kill process or application that is running in background

6) Screen Capture facility.

7) FM radio

Please NOKIA developers - do something about it very quickly

screenshots, Jul 22, 2014
  4. Trust_No1 Win User

Umm, I don't consider those as flattering

Trust_No1, Jul 22, 2014
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!, again nothing really to look at. . .albeit just like all the others not taking a look at the article is . . .*Rolleyes

6. EMINENT Win User
    Paul Thurrott says his sources say that's not what it will look like.

I don't think anyone knows at this point.

Please don't read or regurgitate Computer World either. They have no idea what they're talking about.

EMINENT, Jul 24, 2014
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    Do we have an idea what we are talking about ??

8. LEE
    Lee Win User

Does anyone really . . .

9. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Amazing what you can do with Photoshop

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 26, 2014
  10. Nuccii Win User
    What's all this Brouhaha about screenshots. Speculation is just that, speculation, to be taken with a grain of salt. Just wait for Win 9 to come out. There is nothing official from MS yet.

Nuccii, Jul 26, 2014
  11. A Guy Win User
    Just wait? The reason we are here is to speculate, discuss, and argue *Biggrin

A Guy, Jul 27, 2014
  12. Nikhil_CV Win User
    Is that it? Windows 8.x in a desktop = windows9?
    Great artwork anyway *Biggrin

Nikhil_CV, Jul 31, 2014
  13. jimjoe Win User

Are we done waiting yet ?
    More Windows 9 screenshots :)

jimjoe, Aug 7, 2014
  14. I hope it goes real what people are saying...Upgrade to 9 will be free for 7 users! :3

gustavojoseh, Aug 10, 2014
  15. Chuck38 Win User
    Hey folks,

I'm pretty sure that Microsoft won't be completely removing metro.

Personally, I like the metro interface. However, being able to run the metro applications on the desktop sounds like a great idea.

I also think they should make a version specifically for tablets and hybrids.

And I, also, think that Windows 9 should be free! If it's $100 you can be sure I won't be buying it right away. *Wink

-Chuck

Chuck38, Aug 10, 2014
Thema:

1. More Windows 9 screenshots - Similar Threads - More screenshots

2. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-shared/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  3. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-shared/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  4. The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-share/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  5. The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot

The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-share/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  6. How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?: I record screenshots of a Chrome Browser using XBox Game Bar v 5.823.3261.0 on Windows 10.I press Win+G to bring up the XBox Game Bar, then use the shortcut of Win+Alt+PrtScn. I keep the folder of my screenshots open, and when it hits 256 screenshots, it doesn't capture any...
  7. How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?

How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?: I record screenshots of a Chrome Browser using XBox Game Bar v 5.823.3261.0 on Windows 10.I press Win+G to bring up the XBox Game Bar, then use the shortcut of Win+Alt+PrtScn. I keep the folder of my screenshots open, and when it hits 256 screenshots, it doesn't capture any...
  8. Windows 11 OS taking more than 325GB space! Windir screenshot ,kindly advise me pls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OS taking more than 325GB space! Windir screenshot ,kindly advise me pls.: Good evening, Hope you are well, as the title says, just OS taking 325GB space, pls see the attached screeshot of windir showing the occupied space, i can expand the users folder but not the OS folder to see exactly which folder taking that much space....
  9. Windows 11 OS taking more than 325GB space! Windir screenshot ,kindly advise me pls.

Windows 11 OS taking more than 325GB space! Windir screenshot ,kindly advise me pls.: Good evening, Hope you are well, as the title says, just OS taking 325GB space, pls see the attached screeshot of windir showing the occupied space, i can expand the users folder but not the OS folder to see exactly which folder taking that much space....
  10. Even more Windows 10 for phones screenshots leak

in Windows 10 News
    Even more Windows 10 for phones screenshots leak: After screenshots of an unreleased build with version number 10038.12518 leaked last week, a new set of leaked screenshots of Windows 10 for phones have surfaced, this time in English. The build number is also different, with the version cited as 8.15.12521. The...