Windows 10: More Windows 9 screenshots

Discus and support More Windows 9 screenshots in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If they do as they did for Windows 8 and make it available for $40 a copy for the first 3 or 4 months, that would be okay with me. I'd buy 3 copies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by whs, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Ztruker Win User

More Windows 9 screenshots

If they do as they did for Windows 8 and make it available for $40 a copy for the first 3 or 4 months, that would be okay with me. I'd buy 3 copies like I did with 8.

Ztruker, Aug 10, 2014
  2. WHS
    whs Win User

I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe a cheap price for a first short period after availability.

3. bigseb Win User
    Free? Never. In fact I see this being expensive from the word go.

My two cents...

bigseb, Aug 19, 2014
  4. Chuck38 Win User

Well, I sure hope it's free...

Chuck38, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. More Windows 9 screenshots - Similar Threads - More screenshots

2. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-shared/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  3. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-shared/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  4. The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-share/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  5. The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot

The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-share/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  6. How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?: I record screenshots of a Chrome Browser using XBox Game Bar v 5.823.3261.0 on Windows 10.I press Win+G to bring up the XBox Game Bar, then use the shortcut of Win+Alt+PrtScn. I keep the folder of my screenshots open, and when it hits 256 screenshots, it doesn't capture any...
  7. How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?

How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?: I record screenshots of a Chrome Browser using XBox Game Bar v 5.823.3261.0 on Windows 10.I press Win+G to bring up the XBox Game Bar, then use the shortcut of Win+Alt+PrtScn. I keep the folder of my screenshots open, and when it hits 256 screenshots, it doesn't capture any...
  8. Windows 11 OS taking more than 325GB space! Windir screenshot ,kindly advise me pls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OS taking more than 325GB space! Windir screenshot ,kindly advise me pls.: Good evening, Hope you are well, as the title says, just OS taking 325GB space, pls see the attached screeshot of windir showing the occupied space, i can expand the users folder but not the OS folder to see exactly which folder taking that much space....
  9. Windows 11 OS taking more than 325GB space! Windir screenshot ,kindly advise me pls.

Windows 11 OS taking more than 325GB space! Windir screenshot ,kindly advise me pls.: Good evening, Hope you are well, as the title says, just OS taking 325GB space, pls see the attached screeshot of windir showing the occupied space, i can expand the users folder but not the OS folder to see exactly which folder taking that much space....
  10. Even more Windows 10 for phones screenshots leak

in Windows 10 News
    Even more Windows 10 for phones screenshots leak: After screenshots of an unreleased build with version number 10038.12518 leaked last week, a new set of leaked screenshots of Windows 10 for phones have surfaced, this time in English. The build number is also different, with the version cited as 8.15.12521. The...