Windows 10: Morning update

Discus and support Morning update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer updated this morning and now I'm having trouble with everything related to facebook.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KathyMecum, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Morning update

My computer updated this morning and now I'm having trouble with everything related to facebook.

:)

KathyMecum, Mar 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Morning update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 13, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 13, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Morning update

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Morning update

1. Morning update - Similar Threads - Morning update

2. Desktop stopped working after an update this morning . Help me figure out what to do please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop stopped working after an update this morning . Help me figure out what to do please: Today I opened up my PC and the desktop stopped responding to my mouse. It was not highlighting any icons and I couldn’t use my mouse to click anything. I ran sfc and dism from the command line and terminated all suspended processes. That didn’t work. I then proceeded to...
  3. Desktop stopped working after an update this morning . Help me figure out what to do please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop stopped working after an update this morning . Help me figure out what to do please: Today I opened up my PC and the desktop stopped responding to my mouse. It was not highlighting any icons and I couldn’t use my mouse to click anything. I ran sfc and dism from the command line and terminated all suspended processes. That didn’t work. I then proceeded to...
  4. After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 update this morning our Explorer became...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 update this morning our Explorer became...: After some updates on 06/02/2024 our Windows 10 Explorer became super slow on local and network drives. Every click takes a while, especially navigating through folders.The updates were:Office 365 de/enEdgeEdgeWebViewWe uninstalled Edge and Office 365, but could not get rid...
  5. After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 update this morning our Explorer became...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 update this morning our Explorer became...: After some updates on 06/02/2024 our Windows 10 Explorer became super slow on local and network drives. Every click takes a while, especially navigating through folders.The updates were:Office 365 de/enEdgeEdgeWebViewWe uninstalled Edge and Office 365, but could not get rid...
  6. After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 update this morning our Explorer became...

7. Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open. Are there problems on your end?...
  8. Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....

Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open. Are there problems on your end?...
  9. since updating to windows 11, when i stop working for the day. next morning it won’t start....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    since updating to windows 11, when i stop working for the day. next morning it won’t start....: since updating to windows 11 i have to do a hard reboot to get my system to work. is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-updating-to-windows-11-when-i-stop-working/5cbee184-4fae-4c11-aabc-52d293a24e71
  10. since updating to windows 11, when i stop working for the day. next morning it won’t start....

since updating to windows 11, when i stop working for the day. next morning it won’t start....: since updating to windows 11 i have to do a hard reboot to get my system to work. is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-updating-to-windows-11-when-i-stop-working/5cbee184-4fae-4c11-aabc-52d293a24e71