Windows 10: Morning update

Discus and support Morning update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer updated this morning and now I'm having trouble with everything related to facebook.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KathyMecum, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Morning update

My computer updated this morning and now I'm having trouble with everything related to facebook.

:)

KathyMecum, Mar 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Morning update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 13, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 13, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Morning update

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Morning update

1. Morning update - Similar Threads - Morning update

2. update to 1907 working on updates 0% since 8 am this morning pacific time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update to 1907 working on updates 0% since 8 am this morning pacific time: Trying to update a laptop to the 1907 build. Used a thumb drive for it to download the installation last night but its literally been installing at 0% for 7 and a half hours now. Is this normal? thank you...
  3. Update restart loop, every, single, morning!!

Update restart loop, every, single, morning!!: This has been asked previously but the suggested fix of using the "Windows Recovery Environment" DOES NOT WORK! The problem is the update has been automatically downloaded, against my will (like eveything else in Windows 10), and it keeps trying to update. Here are the...
  4. 1920x1080 not available since major update this morning

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1920x1080 not available since major update this morning: My Windows 10 updated and now my monitor's native resolution 1920x1080 is no longer available. My monitor is now stuck at 1600x1200! I had 1920x1080 before the update and now I have no way of returning it to 1920x1080! 1920x1080 is not even listed as a valid mode! My...
  5. Windows Update Deleted ALL OF MY FILES this morning.....!

Windows Update Deleted ALL OF MY FILES this morning.....!: OMG Microsoft, what have you done.....?!! You updated my computer while I was asleep, without warning, and deleted EVERYTHING on my computer. Unbelievable.....! You have a way to recover these files right? I know you knew it was going to happen. You had no right to do...
  6. update this morning Microsoft 10

update this morning Microsoft 10: I just did a update this morning Microsoft 10. Now the the taskbar is frozen will not work and Microsoft Edge will not load. My question is how can I do a restore when I cant get to that menu...
  7. Win 10 failed this morning (automatic repair failure loop) ... coincident with fall update?

Win 10 failed this morning (automatic repair failure loop) ... coincident with fall update?: Hi all, Hope someone here with a similar experience can help. I've spent the morning reading forums, but haven't found a solution to my current issue. I'm using a new (1 month old) Windows 10 pre-built tower. It arrived, I soon discovered, with a faulty motherboard. Once...
  8. hello, good morning, may i ask, why this update not yet finished, im waiting it within...

hello, good morning, may i ask, why this update not yet finished, im waiting it within...: [ATTACH]percent complete 99% is not moving what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/hello-good-morning-may-i-ask-why-this-update-not/5b0b592b-f836-4a31-8de6-a32331c59e5a
  9. Update installed this morning prevents me from using touch screen. How do I fix this since...

Update installed this morning prevents me from using touch screen. How do I fix this since...: Why did the Window update installed this morning impact my ability to use touchscreen? This is a problem for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/update-installed-this-morning-prevents-me-from/28b2ed1e-9a2b-475e-be7d-4da8465d95f7
  10. It's Wednesday morning, where's my update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    It's Wednesday morning, where's my update?: Shouldn't I see the newest "Patch Tuesday" update? I received my usual Defender updates, an Adobe Flash one, and the Malicious Software Removal tool, but that's it. When checking manually, the system says it's up to date. 98056