Windows 10: Morph transition doesn't work correctly after exporting as mp4

Discus and support Morph transition doesn't work correctly after exporting as mp4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm making presentations on Office 365 for Windows. When I insert an object on slide one, copy it to slide 2 in a bigger format and apply morph, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MielDegang, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Morph transition doesn't work correctly after exporting as mp4

I'm making presentations on Office 365 for Windows. When I insert an object on slide one, copy it to slide 2 in a bigger format and apply morph, it works great when I view it as a PowerPoint presentation. But when I export it to mp4 and play it, the transition flashes it gets the full morph, then jumps back to a smaller format of my icon for half a second, and then goes back to the full morph. Is there a way to make the morph transition work properly when exported as mp4?

Movedfrom: Microsoft 365 and Office PowerPoint Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family

:)

MielDegang, Apr 1, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Morph transition doesn't work correctly after exporting as mp4 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Morph transition doesn't work correctly after exporting as mp4

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Morph transition doesn't work correctly after exporting as mp4

1. Morph transition doesn't work correctly after exporting as mp4 - Similar Threads - Morph transition doesn't

2. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  3. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  4. PC doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC doesn't work correctly: I have a 1 year old laptop that worked perfectly until yesterday. It was very fast searching stuff on google or opening apps, but now it doesnt let me search anything on any browser. I know this is not a wifi problem since it works perfectly on my phone. It also takes like...
  5. Mouse doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse doesn't work correctly: My mouse doesn't seem to respond to movement or clicks. Although it is lit up, nothing seems to be responding. A quick solution to this is unplugging and replugging it back in but there is a good chance it won't work in twenty minutes and I would have to unplug and replug...
  6. Audio interruption when exporting .ppt to mp4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Audio interruption when exporting .ppt to mp4: Hello!Merry Christmas!Exporting a presentation to a video file breaks and repeats the sound as an echo. It's just background music. What could be the problem?I tried to record mp4 with the highest quality, but the problem remains. I have PowerPoint 2016 / Windows 10....
  7. HDD doesn't work correctly after resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD doesn't work correctly after resetting Windows 10: So what I did is I unplugged my HDD to be sure I wouldn't lose anything on it, did a reset on windows 10 on my SSD. After this was done I plugged my HDD back in and if I now install a program onto my HDD it's very bugged, icons don't show, can't open file location, can't...
  8. Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?: It's been happening for years. And, once again, my Spotlight picture is not changing. Now, understand this: I AM NON TECHNICAL, MICROSOFT. I can't try all those complicated fixes - and I shouldn't have to. Fix the problem at your end!...
  9. Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.: Finger tutch doesn't works correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-tutch-doesnt-works-correctly/5939befa-5337-40da-bf70-2507ae30b7f9
  10. After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly: after the last update of Microsoft my printer doesn't work well, it stays frozen when it is printing some document, I have to restart it constantly. I need to solve this...