Windows 10: Morrowind on Windows 10

Discus and support Morrowind on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had been having crashes on Morrowind for days after installing it on a new Windows 10 desktop, and I found literally hundreds of solutions that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MelusineAnjou, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Morrowind on Windows 10

I had been having crashes on Morrowind for days after installing it on a new Windows 10 desktop, and I found literally hundreds of solutions that referenced compatibility, but none mentioned the easy solution - most of the "solutions" seem to be coming from people who work for companies that sell software that "must be used" for the solution. I changed the settings onMorrowind.exe - the compatibility check goes to the launcher, which does not solve the crash problem. Gaming Mode is set to On in Windows settings. I tested this for 100+ hours of play, with no crashes!

Morrowind on Windows 10 cc4ce1d7-50b9-4bf4-a2ad-632a5c1f752b?upload=true.jpg

:)

MelusineAnjou, Jul 23, 2020

2. Morrowind on Windows 10

Hello everybody,

I have installed Morrowind (disc) without any DLC:s on my Acer computer with Windows 10.

I have tried to change ''restore previous versions'' on Morrowind all from Windows ME to windows 7 and nothing of it works. I have tried out many solutions like Windows XP etc but Morrowind wont just even open. There is no idea to try to make the resolution
    smaller it wont work, it is acutally a vad idea. Your computer will tell you need to run it in 1280/1900 resolution or something like that.

I have heard you can use MGE XE to make Morrowind work on Nexusmods.com but my Nexusmods wont work on my computer because it tells you: ''Unable to get write permissions for: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softwords\Morrowind'' even tho you have it on
    a hard-drive.

Do you know any solution how to make it work without Steam and make Nexusmods work together with Morrowind or the most important to just make the game work?

I would be pleased to know if you have any solution.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DasEmperor, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Morrowind on Windows 10

Morrowind disk version is inconpadible with windows 10 HELP!

Looks like Microsoft couldn't give a hoot as always. Why would they, they have literally billions.

Anton-MichaelEngland, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Morrowind on Windows 10

1. Morrowind on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Morrowind

2. Morrowind on Android..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Morrowind on Android..: E5VuN3d1fOM - wow..!! *Cool 140878
  3. 0xc0000005 Morrowind?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    0xc0000005 Morrowind?: I keep getting Crash to desktops on Morrowind. I can play for like 20 - 30 seconds sometimes maybe 1 - 5 mintues then i will get a ctd. I checked the RAM with diagnostics and its fine. I checked DEP and disabled Morrowind. I turned off Anti Virus (Windows defender) and...