Windows 10: most annoying thing ever

Discus and support most annoying thing ever in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've found some problem with 3 problems and its very annoying1.unhandled exception has occurred in your application2.0x800704243.0xe043452I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PKSMcPKs, Apr 24, 2021.

1. PKSMcPKs Win User

most annoying thing ever

I've found some problem with 3 problems and its very annoying1.unhandled exception has occurred in your application2.0x800704243.0xe043452I've been trying to find how to solve all the problem more than a monthand seems like all of them don't help at all I watched 1000+ videos of how to fix all of them and its not working at all like at allfirst problem was unhandled exception has occurred in your application right?ok lets start so on youtube people said to enable .net framework 3.5 on windows features but guess what? its already enable so I tried to disable it and restart my pc and when I'm ba

:)

PKSMcPKs, Apr 24, 2021

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Apr 24, 2021
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Apr 24, 2021
  4. most annoying thing ever

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

most annoying thing ever

1. most annoying thing ever - Similar Threads - annoying thing ever

2. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  3. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  4. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mqee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qwouox/this_gif_powered_by_tenor_feature_is_the_most/
  6. oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever: as a standard user you get NO FREAKING PERMISSIONS AT ALL because the freaking admin turns your **** user account control **** to max level and enables password and you need it for EVERY **** THING EVEN THE MOST INSIGNIFICANT THING...
  7. Most annoying problem ever!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Most annoying problem ever!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Hey everyone,So, for the past couple of years I've been using Windows 10 and there's always this absolutely shitty problem I can't ever resolve! I swear I'll KILL myself if I can't solve this stupid problem so PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!So, every time Windows needs to install an...
  8. Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10: When you are renaming files. When you are selecting multiple files. When you are scrolling down a folder. Explorer refreshes negates all you have done, takes you back to the top and in effect says "start again". ….and when you start again you are in a race against...
  9. The most infected computer ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The most infected computer ever: I think that that i have some really difficult stuff here. hasn't worked well since last November, and I have to -reinstall windows several types a day. If there is ANYONE out there that thinks they might clean this thing out, I beg for your help. I'll run whatever apps and...
  10. The most bizarre and annoying problem I have ever had

in Windows 10 Support
    The most bizarre and annoying problem I have ever had: Okay so first; Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit Manufacturer: Acer Model: Aspire Z3-711 I can not use certain .exe files because "This application has been blocked by your system administrator". I am the Admin, I even used the "net user admin" from command prompt and it...