Windows 10: Most answered

Discus and support Most answered in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So, can we get this the most answered question? Just say .-. Thanks... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by -Zoinks-, Aug 9, 2019.

1. -Zoinks- Win User

Most answered

So, can we get this the most answered question? Just say .-. Thanks

:)

-Zoinks-, Aug 9, 2019

2. Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Aug 9, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Hard drive migration problem: Windows gave a strange name to my HD

1. Is there important data on this Hitachi disk ?
    2. Is it recognized in the BIOS ?
    3. If the answer to #1 is NO and #2 is YES go to step #4
    4. Open Admin Command and type:
      diskpart
      list disk ======> Make a note on disk # of the Hitachi disk
      select disk # =====> # found from above command
      clean
      exit.

If the answer is NO from step #2 above. Take the Hitachi disk out of the enclosure, open the case and connect directly to one of the sata port and reboot.

topgundcp, Aug 9, 2019
  4. yahanna Win User

Most answered

EMERGENCY - Boot Loop After Win Update

Hi zbook,

I already answered him that "Fix VSS Problems" doesnt fix the problem. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Most answered

1. Most answered - Similar Threads - answered

2. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  3. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  4. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  5. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  6. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC keeps checking for updates for many days. Tried resolving it from the answers to similar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps checking for updates for many days. Tried resolving it from the answers to similar...: As seen in the screenshot windows keeps checking for updates forever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-checking-for-updates-for-many-days-tried/26adf7a7-a6c1-4afc-9792-9ab50b9cffa2
  8. PC keeps checking for updates for many days. Tried resolving it from the answers to similar...

PC keeps checking for updates for many days. Tried resolving it from the answers to similar...: As seen in the screenshot windows keeps checking for updates forever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-checking-for-updates-for-many-days-tried/26adf7a7-a6c1-4afc-9792-9ab50b9cffa2
  9. Could I get a Straight answer re: Private vs Public network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I get a Straight answer re: Private vs Public network?: Hi. I've googled the question I'd like to get a Straight answer to my question: Should I have my Windows 10 desktop PC set to Private or Public, and which setting would provide the best level of security?However, no matter how I word my Question, what normally comes up are...
  10. Could I get a Straight answer re: Private vs Public network?

Could I get a Straight answer re: Private vs Public network?: Hi. I've googled the question I'd like to get a Straight answer to my question: Should I have my Windows 10 desktop PC set to Private or Public, and which setting would provide the best level of security?However, no matter how I word my Question, what normally comes up are...