Windows 10: Most answered

Discus and support Most answered in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So, can we get this the most answered question? Just say .-. Thanks... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by -Zoinks-, Aug 9, 2019.

1. -Zoinks- Win User

Most answered

So, can we get this the most answered question? Just say .-. Thanks

:)

-Zoinks-, Aug 9, 2019

2. Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Aug 9, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Hard drive migration problem: Windows gave a strange name to my HD

1. Is there important data on this Hitachi disk ?
    2. Is it recognized in the BIOS ?
    3. If the answer to #1 is NO and #2 is YES go to step #4
    4. Open Admin Command and type:
      diskpart
      list disk ======> Make a note on disk # of the Hitachi disk
      select disk # =====> # found from above command
      clean
      exit.

If the answer is NO from step #2 above. Take the Hitachi disk out of the enclosure, open the case and connect directly to one of the sata port and reboot.

topgundcp, Aug 9, 2019
  4. yahanna Win User

Most answered

EMERGENCY - Boot Loop After Win Update

Hi zbook,

I already answered him that "Fix VSS Problems" doesnt fix the problem. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Most answered

1. Most answered - Similar Threads - answered

2. Support - questions locked with no answer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Support - questions locked with no answer: Most of the questions that turn up for my search subjects (regarding a OneDrive issue) have no answer but are locked. What use is that to anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-questions-locked-with-no-answer/7defc93c-11d4-4aad-9795-9ba256b72a06"
  3. 5ghz band spot problom . please answer .

5ghz band spot problom . please answer .: hi . my phone is galaxy a8+2018 and suppurt 2.4 and 5ghz bands . so buy a wireless usb adaptor : tplink archer t4u ac 1300 and connected to my windows 10 and a i want hot spot my phone to pc . so my probrom is in my windows my max speed is 72mbps in 802.11b/g/n at 2.4ghz...
  4. i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?: I was talking to an answer tech last week; how do I get back with him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-to-the-answer-desk-and-a-answer-tech/56232263-0aac-4169-ba15-78f37c7165b9
  5. i need a microsoft answer tech; how do i get one for a chat?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need a microsoft answer tech; how do i get one for a chat?: my service request #1478399588 was given to me last Wednesday and I need to get back to that tech? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-microsoft-answer-tech-how-do-i-get-one/8e5aa0a4-b770-4ae4-ac25-d506dda89e4f
  6. Windows 10 mods / 'helpers': If you're just going to skim and copy +paste answers, don't...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 mods / 'helpers': If you're just going to skim and copy +paste answers, don't...: I'm having a problem with my computer randomly going to the lock screen. If anyone wants to actually help: 1) All updates are downloaded. 2) problem started last month. 3) Lenovo Flex 5, it's a Tablet PC if that helps. 4) I didn't download anything new or...
  7. Green tick marks - no one it seems can provide an answer

Green tick marks - no one it seems can provide an answer: The green check mark on desktop folders issue has been plaguing windows users for over a decade and, like whether fat or carbs cause heart disease, no one knows the definitive answer. No refresh does not work, no I do not have Norton, no I do not want to stop syncing One...
  8. I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...: I had a problem, I googled to solve it but I did not find the answer and now that I have solved it by my own means I want to give the answer to the rest of the people who have the same problem....
  9. Calling DaveM121, can you help out on a problem. You were answering a user that still has a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calling DaveM121, can you help out on a problem. You were answering a user that still has a...: Hi Dave, Hope you don't mind this. You were posting to a user with a problem who has now tried all options I can think of to boot from DVD or USB on a Dell device with UEFI. Between me and the user we can't seem to get a DVD or USB to boot to complete a clean install. The...
  10. Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.: Hi All, I saw this post/question, original question by DaveDRAFT: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-brightness-on-external-monitor-in/1ac17cfe-a9a6-4750-85ca-ac67aac89dfd since perculiarly microsoft doesn't let me comment on the above...