Windows 10: Most apps crashing after 2-3 hours of use.

Discus and support Most apps crashing after 2-3 hours of use. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i had this problem for like a week now, and tried to find a solution but couldnt seem to find anything that is similar to my situation.The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KKristof__, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Most apps crashing after 2-3 hours of use.

So i had this problem for like a week now, and tried to find a solution but couldnt seem to find anything that is similar to my situation.The problem is that a lot of my apps crash after around 2-3 hours of use, sometimes it takes a little longer. for example discord takes longer to crash while i use it.The problem started around a week ago, i checked if i had space on my drives, because i think not having space causes similar problems, i did not have any left like 80mb on a 220gb ssd that has windows on it then i deleted a good chunk of stuff so i have around 40 gb of space on my C drive, b

:)

KKristof__, Jun 22, 2021

2. Shadow Fight 2 Crashes

Hi Jake,

There's a lot of potential reasons why a certain game or app crashes. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the affected game.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jun 22, 2021
  4. SClayton Win User

Most apps crashing after 2-3 hours of use.

Windows 10 crashes after 2 or 3 hours

Just before it crashes, the monitor displays freezes with thicker display lines of text and then goes dark.

All went well after the upgrade 3 weeks ago ... I did have some issues which I thought were associated with McAfee so I uninstalled it afterwards -10 days ago. After removing McAfee, my computer crashes every 2 or 3 hours. I need to pull the power cord
    off the back to get it going, when it comes back it does not display any info about the crash or error.

SClayton, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Most apps crashing after 2-3 hours of use.

1. Most apps crashing after 2-3 hours of use. - Similar Threads - apps crashing hours

2. Win11 22h2, moment 3, can't use pc for 2 hours after game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 22h2, moment 3, can't use pc for 2 hours after game crashes: My daughter and I are PC gamers. After installing the July Update Moment 3? build 22621.1992, we've noticed not only are our games crashing more frequently, but we're locked out of our own computer for 2 hours, and it demands to be kept on and sucking down power during that...
  3. Win11 22h2, moment 3, can't use pc for 2 hours after game crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 22h2, moment 3, can't use pc for 2 hours after game crashes: My daughter and I are PC gamers. After installing the July Update Moment 3? build 22621.1992, we've noticed not only are our games crashing more frequently, but we're locked out of our own computer for 2 hours, and it demands to be kept on and sucking down power during that...
  4. Windows crashes after several hours idle but OK for just 3 or 4 hours idle, mostly taskbar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes after several hours idle but OK for just 3 or 4 hours idle, mostly taskbar...: Hi,New install of window 10 after motherboard upgrade.after perhaps 5 or 6 hours no exact pattern my PC crashes.If it sits idle for 3 or 4 hours it is fine which seems V.strange to me, never a problem so would have thought anything that was going to sleep or crash would have...
  5. Windows crashes after several hours idle but OK for just 3 or 4 hours idle, mostly taskbar...

Windows crashes after several hours idle but OK for just 3 or 4 hours idle, mostly taskbar...: Hi,New install of window 10 after motherboard upgrade.after perhaps 5 or 6 hours no exact pattern my PC crashes.If it sits idle for 3 or 4 hours it is fine which seems V.strange to me, never a problem so would have thought anything that was going to sleep or crash would have...
  6. Windows crashes after several hours idle but OK for just 3 or 4 hours idle, mostly taskbar...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10- Computer will hard freeze after about 2-3 hours of gaming use

Windows 10- Computer will hard freeze after about 2-3 hours of gaming use: For months now my PC has been hard-freezing, i.e. going completely unresponsive, monitor doesn't change, keyboard lights go out, but power lights on the tower stay on. Over the months, I have replaced the EVGA 850w PSU, the TUF Gaming RTX 3080 10GB, and removed multiple hard...
  8. crashes 2 or 3 times an hour when playing navel action

crashes 2 or 3 times an hour when playing navel action: no other game crashes like thismy screen will freeze but the game is still running the way to fix it is the alt-F4 and reload itSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎14/‎08/‎2021 2:04 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  9. Problems with PC after 2-3 hours of running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with PC after 2-3 hours of running: So I turn on my PC (1080ti 2700x 16gbs ram, windows 10 newest update) . And after 2-3 hours of playing games it starts bugging out. Discord dosent send messages , Spotify might crash , chrome stops responding and I can't even close it , I tried opening edge that one won't...
  10. ERP Software Crashes After 2 Hours

ERP Software Crashes After 2 Hours: Hello everyone- Our company runs DTR/Aptean TMM at one of our plants for our ERP system, we are on the latest version and Service Pack. Technically Windows 10 is currently unsupported by TMM, but the software installs fine and seems to run well. However, every 2 hours...