Windows 10: Most blue colors on my screen are now purple and green colors act weird

Discus and support Most blue colors on my screen are now purple and green colors act weird in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just watching some YouTube, then suddenly, some icons on my screen were different. The Hulu logo had a few pixels that were greener than the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick1Buns, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Nick1Buns Win User

Most blue colors on my screen are now purple and green colors act weird

I was just watching some YouTube, then suddenly, some icons on my screen were different. The Hulu logo had a few pixels that were greener than the actual logo, blue buttons/icons turned purple. I really want my screen to back to normal! What caused this to happen?

Please help.

:)

Nick1Buns, Jan 1, 2021
  2. joenge Win User

Weird colors on 5610 (red)

I've a problem with my 5610. The colors on the screen are totally wrong!

If i start the phone then i get a blue screen with NOKIA written on in dark blue letters. (normally this would be a white screen). I get al those weird colors like blue, red, green, yellow,... on my menu's and all that stuff. Normally the basic colors are
    red & black. I still can read my text messages and all neccesary stuff but i can't take picture anymore because the colors aren't what they supposed to be.

I have my phone almost a year.

Can anyone pleas help me?

TY

joenge, Jan 1, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Every color on my monitor is different

Hi Brandon

From your description, there is no consistency with the color problems you are encountering . . .

I looked up "color green" and it is blue - that means yellow is missing

I looked up "color purple" and it is red - that means blue is missing

I looked up "color blue" and it is purple - that means too much red

I would suggest, the problem is not your PC that it is a problem with the new monitor, it is either not calibrated correctly or a hardware issue . . .

Is there a menu on that monitor, where you can re-calibrate the color from?

If you connect another monitor to your PC are the colors okay, if so, then it is a problem with the new monitor and you should get a replacement . . .

DaveM121, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Most blue colors on my screen are now purple and green colors act weird

coloring

All of sudden today, my computer started acting weird. The coloring on all screens has gone to a grey an white coloring and when I move arrow over screen it shows a reddish tint to it. It's really bothering my eyes. I cleaned the keyboard area tonight
    with comp turned off and when I turned it back on, it's been acting funny. Any suggestions?

deborahgarvey, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Most blue colors on my screen are now purple and green colors act weird

1. Most blue colors on my screen are now purple and green colors act weird - Similar Threads - blue colors screen

2. Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue: Some colors on my computer are a different color for example the purple colors look blue and I don’t know how to change it back to purple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-colors-on-my-computer-are-a-different-color/dbddc2d4-44da-42a3-9ba5-24c0b3e1779d
  3. Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue: Some colors on my computer are a different color for example the purple colors look blue and I don’t know how to change it back to purple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-colors-on-my-computer-are-a-different-color/dbddc2d4-44da-42a3-9ba5-24c0b3e1779d
  4. Windows 11 Screen Colors Only Show Green, Purple, and Gray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screen Colors Only Show Green, Purple, and Gray: I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly the only colors I can see on my monitor are green, purple, and gray. I think I might have been trying to change my wallpaper when it happened. I've tried all the self help options I could find online, but nothing is working....
  5. Windows 11 Screen Colors Only Show Green, Purple, and Gray

Windows 11 Screen Colors Only Show Green, Purple, and Gray: I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly the only colors I can see on my monitor are green, purple, and gray. I think I might have been trying to change my wallpaper when it happened. I've tried all the self help options I could find online, but nothing is working....
  6. Some type of blue colors turn purple on my monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some type of blue colors turn purple on my monitor.: I recently got a new monitor, Dell 27 Monitor I noticed that some type of blue colors that are not light become purple. On my laptop display it is fine. I tried looking for drivers but they did not have any drivers for the monitor for windows 11 which I am using. Is there a...
  7. Some type of blue colors turn purple on my monitor.

Some type of blue colors turn purple on my monitor.: I recently got a new monitor, Dell 27 Monitor I noticed that some type of blue colors that are not light become purple. On my laptop display it is fine. I tried looking for drivers but they did not have any drivers for the monitor for windows 11 which I am using. Is there a...
  8. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  9. Weird green pixelating on special colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird green pixelating on special colors: [ATTACH] So since installing Windows 10 2004 on my Lenovo T480, I've occasionally been having these weird green spots on certain colors, both in videos but also just wallpapers etc. At first I feared the screen was dying on me, but realized it didn't make so much sense....
  10. Weird Colors on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Colors on Login Screen: HP Pavilion dv7 Laptop. Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Starting a couple of days ago, on the login screen I now see some really messed up colors. But after signing in/waiting on the login screen, they seemingly disappear after 2 minutes. Here is a video of it. S5Gv3KcjTpw...