Windows 10: Most COD Game I play on Windows 10

Discus and support Most COD Game I play on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It all began with the build 10166 but when I am playing say MW3, I cannot stay standing, it seems to drop me into a prone position at will. Any Ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Most COD Game I play on Windows 10

It all began with the build 10166 but when I am playing say MW3, I cannot stay standing, it seems to drop me into a prone position at will. Any Ideas?

:)

2. uniQ 009 Win User

"OpenGL 2.0 & 1.4 not supported" error repeats even my drivers are updated............any solutions plz......?

But I played the same game using my previous Windows 7 OS on this same PC.

Such that I also tried installed it using compatibility mode but no use.......

And I also play many other big games like COD 4:MW, GTA:SA, Halo 1,2, etc.....on this Win 10. So, why I was not able to play angry birds?

uniQ 009, Jul 10, 2015
  3. WIndows 10 bug

Hi I recently bought Gta IV and Cod 4 for pc and I have windows 10, well I cant play gta iv and I cant play cod 4 so are they compatible with windows 10 or should I downgrade to windows 7 to play them. And if I do downgrade can I reinstall windows 10 for
    free again?

SWIFTD3ATH2, Jul 10, 2015
  4. Most COD Game I play on Windows 10

I wonder if changing your hotkey for prone would make a difference?

Edited: A thought just crossed my mind... Are you getting really high fps? COD games have been notorious for glitching out at high fps. Limit fps to 120 and the glitches will be no more.

fracking4oil, Jul 12, 2015
Thema:

Most COD Game I play on Windows 10

1. Most COD Game I play on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - COD Game play

2. Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games: I ran verifier /standard /all /bootmode resetonbootfail and these dumps came as a result of that I have older ones older ones if you would like to see them Verifier Dump.zip...
  3. Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games: I ran verifier /standard /all /bootmode resetonbootfail and these dumps came as a result of that I have older ones older ones if you would like to see them Verifier Dump.zip...
  4. BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games: As read above the PC crashes almost everytime I try to launch or just start playing a game msot specififcally Rainbow six seige, I have tried using the driver verifier to but it put the system into a constant loop of bsods on startup, i get some dump files but most seem to...
  5. BSoD whilst playing CoD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSoD whilst playing CoD: Hi all, Can someone please help me understand this? Game crashed to blue screen twice in last 3 days. I believe its possibly a driver error, but no idea which driver and not keen on running driver verifier. On Win 10. Wins Dbg stuff below:...
  6. Cant play most games in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant play most games in fullscreen: It started when i bought GTA5 on steam and everything was good until a couple days into it. i would startup the game and it just froze. but if i pressed the windows key and got back into the game, it would unfreeze for a couple seconds and then freeze again. the game was in...
  7. BSOD mostly on playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD mostly on playing video games: Hello, I have been struggling with BSOD since I changed my configuration and upgraded my CPU and motherboard. I took the new CPU and motherboard from a fully functionnal computer and installed them in a functionnal computer. I get the BSOD whenever I play video games, it...
  8. Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game

Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game: Hello, Im having very bad issue. So it is happening like this: 1. I launch a game and play 2. (During playing) Sometimes it work normally, but in most cases it at first lag, switch to desktop, sound working but i dont see game window, i see only its running and when i...
  9. BSODs mostly after opening & playing games

BSODs mostly after opening & playing games: Everything was all good before 4-5 days ago. I changed the broken keyboard and it went bad. (Before replacement keyboard, my friend punched my bag that I was carrying by thinking there is nothing in it but there was my laptop Some plastic fragments came out from screw places,...
  10. BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games)

BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games): Hey guys. After installing a new graphics card (msi gtx 1050 ti oc ) on my pc my pc started to make bleeping noises then freezing for a moment. I noticed during this the hard drive was not doing anything (the led of in pc case). This started to get more and more frequent and...