Windows 10: Most Common Stop Errors

Discus and support Most Common Stop Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What Are The Most Common Errors And What Do They Mean?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AaronJacobs7, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Most Common Stop Errors

What Are The Most Common Errors And What Do They Mean?

:)

AaronJacobs7, Jun 22, 2020

2. Windows Shell Common Dll has stopped working

Hi Thomas,

A DLL file contains data and sets of functions that other programs in Windows use on a daily basis. The
    Windows Shell Common DLL is not responding error indicates that the Windows Shell Common DLL has crashed due to some error. Usually, Windows will crash after attempting to make changes in the configurations of the audio devices or recording
    devices.

To resolve the issue, we suggest that you install appropriate audio drivers. Incompatible audio device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. Make sure that you are using a stable version of drivers instead of any Beta version.
    You can download earlier version of the drivers for your operating system from the computer model manufacturer’s website and install it through Device Manager.

If the issue persists, install the driver in compatibility mode. You may refer to the steps below:

• Right-click on the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop-down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jun 22, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Groggubus Win User

Most Common Stop Errors

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Most Common Stop Errors

1. Most Common Stop Errors - Similar Threads - Common Stop Errors

2. Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware ErrorDate12/12/2023 9:41 a. m.StatusNot reportedDescriptionWindows stopped working properly due to a hardware problem.Problem signatureProblem event name: LiveKernelEventCode: 142Parameter 1: ffff9c88c201b040Parameter 2:...
  3. Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware ErrorDate12/12/2023 9:41 a. m.StatusNot reportedDescriptionWindows stopped working properly due to a hardware problem.Problem signatureProblem event name: LiveKernelEventCode: 142Parameter 1: ffff9c88c201b040Parameter 2:...
  4. Multiple BSOD and stop codes most commonly HYPERVISOR_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD and stop codes most commonly HYPERVISOR_ERROR: I recently built a new PC and after a couple of weeks of smooth operation, decided to add more RAM for my virtual machine workspace I had set up with HyperV. I initially had 32GB of RAM installed so I added another 32GB to this, intending to dedicate half to the VM. I didn't...
  5. Multiple BSOD and stop codes most commonly HYPERVISOR_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD and stop codes most commonly HYPERVISOR_ERROR: I recently built a new PC and after a couple of weeks of smooth operation, decided to add more RAM for my virtual machine workspace I had set up with HyperV. I initially had 32GB of RAM installed so I added another 32GB to this, intending to dedicate half to the VM. I didn't...
  6. Dell XPS 8500 Will NOT upgrade Win7 Ultimate to Win10 - Most Common error: oxc1900101 -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell XPS 8500 Will NOT upgrade Win7 Ultimate to Win10 - Most Common error: oxc1900101 -...: I have tried over the last 2 days about 8 times to upgrade my computer from Win7 Ultimate to Win10 and fails everytime. The most common code for me is: This installation failed in the second boot phase oxc1900101 - ox40017..... xps 8500 .......i7 -3.8Ghz, 32Gb ram I...
  7. Random BSODs and freezing, most commonly DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs and freezing, most commonly DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been getting BSODs and a lot of freezing recently and it's been getting more and more frequent. They can happen at any time such as when I'm gaming or when I'm just browsing the internet. The freezing definitely seems to be related because it's been getting worse as the...
  8. Most common malware attacks against mobile devices in 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Most common malware attacks against mobile devices in 2019: Malware attacks against mobile devices - Android in particular - have rocketed this year, with hackers increasingly turning their attention to attacking smartphones by stealing credentials, surveillance, and malicious advertising. Researchers at Check Point examined cyber...
  9. Error Windows Shell Common Dll has stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Windows Shell Common Dll has stopped working: Hello All,first my problem is while i changing my mouse pointer theme,this error appeard to me *Sick Windows Shell Common Dll Has Stopped Working 22574
  10. Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords: Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords 117M leaked creds (from LinkedIn?). New best practices + #AzureAD and MSA can help Howdy folks, You probably saw the news last week that a hacker was selling a list with 117M usernames and...