Windows 10: Most Games crash when i run them and i get multiple Reliability Moniter errors with the...

Discus and support Most Games crash when i run them and i get multiple Reliability Moniter errors with the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CollinWander, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Most Games crash when i run them and i get multiple Reliability Moniter errors with the...

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffa38eca514010
    Parameter 2: fffff802796c2100
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 2fc8
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Pascal_3D
    Server information: 28e4de17-dd82-4568-9d01-60cdf09a24e5

:)

CollinWander, Jan 19, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 19, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Most Games crash when i run them and i get multiple Reliability Moniter errors with the...

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Most Games crash when i run them and i get multiple Reliability Moniter errors with the... [​IMG]

Most Games crash when i run them and i get multiple Reliability Moniter errors with the... [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Most Games crash when i run them and i get multiple Reliability Moniter errors with the...

1. Most Games crash when i run them and i get multiple Reliability Moniter errors with the... - Similar Threads - Games crash run

2. So my problem is that my games when I try to run them they crash or freeze then crash. Not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my problem is that my games when I try to run them they crash or freeze then crash. Not...: Games keep freezing, pc keeps freezing, apps keep freezing. I think it should be my ram or the mother board ram slot since I flipped the ram sticks and tried with one and the other. Everything I tried didn't work....
  3. So my problem is that my games when I try to run them they crash or freeze then crash. Not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my problem is that my games when I try to run them they crash or freeze then crash. Not...: Games keep freezing, pc keeps freezing, apps keep freezing. I think it should be my ram or the mother board ram slot since I flipped the ram sticks and tried with one and the other. Everything I tried didn't work....
  4. Reliability moniter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability moniter: Why whenever i go into the reliability monitor I always see 1-3 red X's, when i click on these X's it tells me that it was a hardware. I ran a memory diagnostic and it said nothing was wrong what is the problem. btw I'm using my pc without my gpu, I'm using a integrated...
  5. My computer is crashing when I play any games, reliability check says hardware error

My computer is crashing when I play any games, reliability check says hardware error: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1017 Parameter 2: ffff8105d00bc9a0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_19041 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version:...
  6. PC Crash SLI Gaming Reliability Error

PC Crash SLI Gaming Reliability Error: Can anyone help me suss out why the heck I keep getting hard reboots in gaming with my SLI rig. I originally assumed it was overheating due to the SLI and it happening around 84c on the GPU's. I replaced all the thermal paste on the old GTX 1080's and underpowered the card in...
  7. Most reliable VPN ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Most reliable VPN ?: Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges.... Thanks 114674
  8. Most reliable VPN ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Most reliable VPN ?: Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges.... Thanks 114674
  9. Random faults, mostly when running multiple applications

Random faults, mostly when running multiple applications: I have a dual monitor setup, so often I'll be gaming on one and watching videos or reading something on the other. The faults, which are almost never the same, only seem to occur when I'm playing some sort of game and have Firefox open. The specific game doesn't seems to...
  10. BSOD when running multiple games.

BSOD when running multiple games.: When im playing dota2, i m running marvel heroes 2015 as well, then BSOD came up, the error message was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Attached is the file needed. Not sure why the dump file cant be uploaded. If its needed please let me know. Any help is appreciated. 29993