Windows 10: Most hardware not recognized by windows on Tablet

Discus and support Most hardware not recognized by windows on Tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an intel education tablet (intel atom, 2gb ram), decided to do a clean installation using an USB, now windows does not recognize the speakers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by areebiqbal2, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Most hardware not recognized by windows on Tablet

I have an intel education tablet (intel atom, 2gb ram), decided to do a clean installation using an USB, now windows does not recognize the speakers, the battery (indicator not being displayed but relies on the battery) and it does not respond to touch.

On looking through the device manager I find this,

Most hardware not recognized by windows on Tablet [​IMG]

On double clicking I2C HID Device, I get this,

And then on Clicking Airplane Mode HID mini driver for virtual keyboard

And there are more yellow danger signs on these,

which on clicking shows drivers are not installed (code 28)

no compatible drivers and

click update driver, which does not do anything

And now for some more yellow danger signs which show,Most hardware not recognized by windows on Tablet [​IMG]

I have no clue what has happened after many windows updates, nothing happened

At this point I am kind of giving up hope and this is my last one hope.

:)

areebiqbal2, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Ruz San Win User

Wacom tablet is being recognized as a mouse.

Hi Elidia,

This may be related to how your laptop recognizes the driver for your tablet. To resolve the problem, let's run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter available in Control Panel. Follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and allow the troubleshooter to run.

The troubleshooter will automatically correct any issues it finds with the drivers on your laptop.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Nov 17, 2018
  3. DABeckham Win User
    Tablet no longer recognized

My ASUS tablet is no longer recognized by Windows 10. When I try to reinstall the driver I get a INF file is invalid error. Any suggestions (I reset my tablet to factory conditions, but it still is not recognized).

DABeckham, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Most hardware not recognized by windows on Tablet

Windows 10 not recognizing Tablet Hardware.

I installed Windows 10 on a Digiland DL801W Windows 8.1 tablet. I Installed Windows 10 by using a bootable pendrive, by formatting the existing partition. After the installation the Touch Screen doesn't work. Screen orientation doesn't work. The windows
    10 has been treating my tablet as a PC. Battery percentage was not being showed. It said that the device was running on AC Power. Windows 10 treated my Tablet's Hardware as a PC's hardware.

Please tell me a way to make Windows 10 utilize and realize my tablet's hardware. Without the touchscreen, speakers, battery capacity, the tablet is not tablet any more ! Please help me out.

Tausif_6514, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Most hardware not recognized by windows on Tablet

1. Most hardware not recognized by windows on Tablet - Similar Threads - hardware recognized Tablet

2. Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.: Out of nowhere commands which involve executables like explorer.exe, msedge.exe, mspaint.exe, where, etc. are not working in command prompt or PowerShell. The output of the command prompt seem to be quite simple: ```C:\Users\grass>where 'where' is not recognized as an...
  3. Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.: Out of nowhere commands which involve executables like explorer.exe, msedge.exe, mspaint.exe, where, etc. are not working in command prompt or PowerShell. The output of the command prompt seem to be quite simple: ```C:\Users\grass>where 'where' is not recognized as an...
  4. hardware not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hardware not recognized by Windows 10: I have an older back up hard drive that is not supported by Windows 10. The company Western Digital has not posted updated drivers for this problem. How can I retrieve my data without sending it to the computer shop?...
  5. WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP

WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP: I'm so frustrated right now and can't find any answers.I'm downloading my Wacom Intuos tablet model CTL-490 for the first time on this laptop MSI - GF63. I have Windows 10. Latest driver is installed, and has been uninstalled and reinstalled more then once and computer...
  6. Most of my memory is hardware reserved.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most of my memory is hardware reserved.: So let me tell my laptop's configuration first: OS Name : Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language System Type : x64-based PC Processor : AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics Installed Physical Memory RAM : 8.00 GB Let me know, if you need any other details. So,...
  7. Windows Store Not Recognizing Hardware.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Not Recognizing Hardware.: Hey! I'm having a problem currently where I can't install any apps that I need via the Windows Store because it can't detect my memory. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/TheHawkNetwork [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft recognizing laptop as a tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft recognizing laptop as a tablet: Help! We bought my daughter a cheaper laptop for christmas. It is running Windows 10. When i add it to “my devices,” it is recognizing the laptop as a tablet. The whole reason she wanted the laptop was for minecraft which will not load since it thinks it a tablet. We bought...
  9. MIDI Keyboard Not Recognized Most of The Time

MIDI Keyboard Not Recognized Most of The Time: I have an Alesis VI49 MIDI keyboard connected via USB. It has suddenly stopped being recognized by Windows and prompts a Code 43 error in the device manager. Very rarely, I can get it to work, by simply uninstalling it via Device Manage then scanning for hardware changes. I...
  10. Disable Hardware Windows Button on Nuvision Tablet

Disable Hardware Windows Button on Nuvision Tablet: Hello, 2 years ago I bought a Nuvision TM800W560L tablet at the Microsoft store for 50 bucks. It was a great deal, full Windows 10 tablet for next to nothing! It has a physical Windows button, however I would like to disable this button as I accidentally press it when I am...