Windows 10: Most Microsoft Photos app keyboard shortcuts not working

Discus and support Most Microsoft Photos app keyboard shortcuts not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,In the Microsoft Photos app, the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+E edit, Ctrl+W exit and Ctrl+0 reset zoom are no longer working. They were working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CalvinOU812, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Most Microsoft Photos app keyboard shortcuts not working

Hello,In the Microsoft Photos app, the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+E edit, Ctrl+W exit and Ctrl+0 reset zoom are no longer working. They were working fine a last week. I use these three a lot. Other keyboard shortcuts, like Ctrl+R rotate, Ctrl++ zoom in and Ctrl+- zoom out, are still working. How can this be fixed?I ran Windows Update until everything was up to date.I tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Microsoft Photos app. None of that helped.I also ran the Keyboard Troubleshooter, restarted and refreshed Human Interface Device Service and re-enabled Windows

:)

CalvinOU812, Jun 29, 2021
  2. JT_985 Win User

Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 Photos app

Is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for the Photos app?

I want to select all pictures in a folder (all in one go, not clicking on individual ones) and enhance them all.

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-S don't seem to work.

JT_985, Jun 29, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Can a universal app be started via keyboard shortcut or command line

You could do this:

Most Microsoft Photos app keyboard shortcuts not working [​IMG]

- drag a shortcut off the start menu and assign a keyboard shortcut.

Command line: see
    How to start Microsoft Photos from command line?
    for an example

Go here in file explorer
    %appdata%\..\local\Packages
    and you will see a list of others, including Weather

dalchina, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Most Microsoft Photos app keyboard shortcuts not working

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Most Microsoft Photos app keyboard shortcuts not working

1. Most Microsoft Photos app keyboard shortcuts not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos app

2. Microsoft Photos app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos app not working: If I try to open any photo or picture from file exploer it doesn't open properly. It opens Photos app, but gives me grey screen and nothing else screenshot below. First time it has happened was yesterday, but I thought it would be fine after I restart my laptop. Today same...
  3. Keyboard shortcut not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcut not working.: I am unable to switch between list and icons using keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+6 & other shortcuts like this, actually all other shortcuts are working just fine. Execpt these view switch shortcuts.Kindly help as it is a important for me as I have to use it in my everyday...
  4. keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard shortcuts not working: Looking for keyboard shortcuts for diacriticals, either in ENG INTL or in Deutsch/German. Bing's list has instructions for combos, apostrophe=acute accent works, but comma=cedilla and colon=umlaut do nothing. What is the correct shortcut to use without keying in a code each...
  5. Microsoft keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft keyboard shortcuts: I have just downloaded the latest Windows10 update. When it eventually it started with a page of HINTS.All very good but I now want them back but HOW TO I GET THEM BACK?There were a number of Keyboard Shortcuts I would like to try using the Windows Key....
  6. Do keyboard shortcuts for apps not work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do keyboard shortcuts for apps not work?: They do sometimes, but rarely so. The one consistent shortcut is the one on chrome. Do i need to place the app on the desktop for it to work consistently? submitted by /u/Assassinatrix [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft Photos App not working

Microsoft Photos App not working: Hi. I have tried all the recommendations for fix the Photos app not working and it still crashes when I open it. I have uninstall and install it a few times, reset and repaired it and still no dice. Please help. Regards,...
  8. Microsoft Photos App Not Working

Microsoft Photos App Not Working: HI I started receiving the jpg not working message and my photos app stopped working I have followed advice given on here , resetting initially then uninstalling and reinstalling via PowerShell admin The app is back on my Start list but when I click on it nothing happens...
  9. microsoft photo app not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft photo app not working: The Microsoft photo app won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-app-not-working/155a0038-ebf3-45c6-86ce-83a3d7d5224d
  10. Microsoft photos App not working

Microsoft photos App not working: I have tried all the Options mentioned below still Photos App is not Working Restore libraries to default Delete outdated registry keys Update the Photos app Run app troubleshooter Restore the Photos app Uninstall and Install Could you please help me with this?...