Windows 10: Most of my apps cant connect to internet, only Edge browswer is workin

Discus and support Most of my apps cant connect to internet, only Edge browswer is workin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know that my laptop is connect to internet. But the only thing that seems to work is the new edge browser. After upgrading to windows 10 all of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EricT, Aug 5, 2015.

1. EricT Win User

Most of my apps cant connect to internet, only Edge browswer is workin

I know that my laptop is connect to internet. But the only thing that seems to work is the new edge browser. After upgrading to windows 10 all of my others apps cant get internet access. Apps such as skype,steam,chrome,etc. I tried turning of my firewall and updating my internet drivers but nothing worked. Oddly enough, I used to be on windows 7 and that little windows 10 upgrade icon on the bottom right of my screen told me that my computer and my apps were all compatible. But after upgrading and running the troubleshooter, it says my apps are not compatible. Uninstalling and re-installing the app doesn't help, because I can get the app and all the files and stuff, but when is all done I still cannot connect to internet.
    Help plz. thank you.

:)

EricT, Aug 5, 2015
  2. YuJieNg Win User

cant use chrome and one drive on windows 10

After upgrading to windows 10 I cant use chrome. I was able to open the app but it cant connect to the internet. Same thing when I tried to use the one drive app. Its says cant connect and ask me to check my internet connection. Only Microsoft edge works.
    All other apps that require internet connection cant be used also.

YuJieNg, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Windows 10 not connecting to Default apps and update ?

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 10.

After the upgrade , i cant connect to any default app like one drive,store, calender , microsoft edge

and can not even check for updates. the error says to connect to internet even though skype and chrome are workin fine.

the window now feels like a duplicate copy.

Any helps would be appreciated Most of my apps cant connect to internet, only Edge browswer is workin :)

OsamaZulfiqar, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Most of my apps cant connect to internet, only Edge browswer is workin

1. Most of my apps cant connect to internet, only Edge browswer is workin - Similar Threads - apps cant connect

2. Some apps cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps cant connect to internet: Some apps cant connect to internet e.g Steam Battlenet and Windows apps but other can e.g Internet browsers. Discord, Spotify. I'm on a windows 10 computer and I've tried turning off proxy, disabling firewalls, reinstalling apps but the issue still persists....
  3. Some apps cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps cant connect to internet: Some apps cant connect to internet e.g Steam Battlenet and Windows apps but other can e.g Internet browsers. Discord, Spotify. I'm on a windows 10 computer and I've tried turning off proxy, disabling firewalls, reinstalling apps but the issue still persists....
  4. Some apps cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Most of my apps are not able to connect to the internet

Most of my apps are not able to connect to the internet: I am facing a problem where my apps are not able to connect to the internet. I can browse webpages and receive and send emails on the mail app but I cannot upload any files on the internet. I have read zaffarliman's post and none of the replies help solve my problem....
  6. Most of my apps are not able to connect to the internet

Most of my apps are not able to connect to the internet: I am facing a problem where my apps are not able to connect to the internet. I can browse webpages and receive and send emails on the mail app but I cannot upload any files on the internet. I have read zaffarliman's post and none of the replies help solve my problem....
  7. No internet connection-Only some apps

in Windows 10 Support
    No internet connection-Only some apps: Windows 10 on Lenovo AIO. All-in-one*really Comcast-Xfinity, Ethernet connection. My client complained every morning his browser, Edge, when opened, got the no internet connection and he couldn't get his email. However, when he restarted the PC, it was OK. Asked him to start...
  8. Firewall blocking most internet connectivity, except MS Edge

Firewall blocking most internet connectivity, except MS Edge: I installed the most recent Win 10 update, and now have the most odd issue that I can't figure out. Windows Defender firewall seems to block everything except Windows Edge, from within my private home network When the firewall is on: Firefox and Chrome do not work at all....
  9. Internet connection only on Microsoft Edge!

Internet connection only on Microsoft Edge!: I have installed Windows 10 Pro and I don't have internet on Google Chrome,Mozila Firefox,Internet Explorer,Steam,World of Tanks etc. I can only go on internet when using Microsoft Edge,and the computer said that it has connected to the internet when I put the cursor over...
  10. Loss of most of my internet connection

Loss of most of my internet connection: Hi, In chrome - i am am getting an err_connection_timed_out on most of the pages I try to search. I've found 2 sites this doesn't apply to. other browsers (int explore and edge) - says 'can't reach page' when I restart my machine everything works ok for 5 mins...