Windows 10: Most of my drivers does not functioning

Discus and support Most of my drivers does not functioning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC can't detect my speaker and my microphone. I also have problem with my graphic card. It shows "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelLian17, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Most of my drivers does not functioning

My PC can't detect my speaker and my microphone. I also have problem with my graphic card. It shows "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. Code 52" device managerLastly, I cant open my setting. I've tried a lot of method but it didnt work at all. I also tried to reset my PC but my PC can't reset it also.I hope there's a solution. Thank you, have a nice day.

:)

MichaelLian17, Jul 26, 2021

2. Problem with my audio driver and scroll function

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to Update the Audio as well as mouse driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to
      uninstall and re-install the drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:
    • Go to your manufacturer’s website
      and download the Driver’s setup file for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall.
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jul 26, 2021
  3. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jul 26, 2021
  4. geoffers Win User

Most of my drivers does not functioning

SOLVED: Laptop Touchpad fully functional, but not in Universal apps

OK - sorted it finally :
    • in step one/two above you delete the existing Synaptics drivers then have to reboot
    • unfortunately when the PC restarts it installs some generic touchpad drivers which have the basic functionality
    • So although step4 (run setup) appears to work, it hasn't actually done anything as the generic drivers are already there
    So what you have to do is this...

• In device manager, select the mouse device and click update drivers.
    • Then select Browse My Computer > Let me pick from a list > Have disk button, and select the folder with the new Synaptics drivers (I'm running 32-bit windows so selected ..\WinWDF\x86).
    • The green progress bar shows the drivers are loading, then when it's all done you now have the new functionality installed - RESULT!!!
    • Most of my drivers does not functioning [​IMG]

geoffers, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Most of my drivers does not functioning

1. Most of my drivers does not functioning - Similar Threads - drivers does functioning

2. my hotspot does not function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hotspot does not function: my hotspot does not function https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotspot-does-not-function/456d9f92-244c-485b-8222-28174c787981
  3. my hotspot does not function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my hotspot does not function: my hotspot does not function https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotspot-does-not-function/456d9f92-244c-485b-8222-28174c787981
  4. my audio does not function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my audio does not function: my audio does not work so I your help to fix my sound for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-does-not-function/72824c80-c353-4d75-97ff-6f8835ff6cc6
  5. my audio does not function

my audio does not function: my audio does not work so I your help to fix my sound for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-does-not-function/72824c80-c353-4d75-97ff-6f8835ff6cc6
  6. Most computer functions failing ?

Most computer functions failing ?: I do not know how to explain this question, But I tried restarting my file explorer and the task bar has frozen, I cannot interact with it at all. All the icons in the task bar have disappeared so I can't access applications I have not pinned nor can I access the windows bar...
  7. Most computer functions failing ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most computer functions failing ?: I do not know how to explain this question, But I tried restarting my file explorer and the task bar has frozen, I cannot interact with it at all. All the icons in the task bar have disappeared so I can't access applications I have not pinned nor can I access the windows bar...
  8. Most computer functions failing ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows update broke most of the functions of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update broke most of the functions of my laptop: My laptop is an Acer Predator Helios 700.I clicked the button to restart my laptop and an update started installing. Note: I didn't click the button "update and restart pc", I clicked the normal buttonAfter my pc restarted, I noticed there were things wrong.- When I try to...
  10. Windows update broke most of the functions of my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update broke most of the functions of my laptop: My laptop is an Acer Predator Helios 700.I clicked the button to restart my laptop and an update started installing. Note: I didn't click the button "update and restart pc", I clicked the normal buttonAfter my pc restarted, I noticed there were things wrong.- When I try to...