Windows 10: most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved

Discus and support most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings, recently I've encounted this problem, and noticed that my pc was running slow, I thought that having apps running at the background was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yo Shi, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Yo Shi Win User

most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved

Greetings, recently I've encounted this problem, and noticed that my pc was running slow, I thought that having apps running at the background was the problem, unfortunately not. My pc that has 8gb ram installed can only use up to 3.4gb of ram when not so long ago it can use up to 6gb of ram which I think is normal based on some research. I've already tried tweaking at msconfig, changing paging file, also tried looking for total graphics memory at my bios, but sadly wasn't able to locate that. Can't seem to upload images for some reason.

:)

Yo Shi, Feb 2, 2023
  2. brummyfan Win User

Half RAM allocated to "Hardware Reserve"

most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved 66766d1485963788t-half-ram-allocated-hardware-reserve-capture-1.jpg

most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved 66767d1485963788t-half-ram-allocated-hardware-reserve-capture-20.jpg

brummyfan, Feb 2, 2023
  3. CountMike Win User
    Half RAM allocated to "Hardware Reserve"

I have almost same configuration and this is what it looks like here:

most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved 66658d1485963746t-half-ram-allocated-hardware-reserve-ram1.jpg

May be important that I'm using BIOS, not UEFI.

CountMike, Feb 2, 2023
  4. most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved

Windows 10 1903 - Large Amounts of Hardware Reserved RAM

Hi all,

Are there any documented cases of the Windows 10 1903 build allocating large amounts of hardware reserved RAM?

I have an 8GB HP Envy x360, but it says that 2.1GB RAM is hardware reserved.

Having spoken with HP and tried to troubleshoot using msconfig and checking the BIOS, they have advised me that it is a Windows issue.

most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved 5e4cc07e-4d46-47e9-8172-43a253ec0790?upload=true.png

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Alfie

Alfie Payne, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved

1. most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved - Similar Threads - ram are allocated

2. Hardware reserved half of my ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware reserved half of my ram: Hello, I am currently having a RAM issue, about 2 days ago I had taken out a ram stick. I placed it back firmly and made sure it was all good and connected. Well when I check task manager, it does indeed show 16GB 8x2. But the big issue I’m having is that only 8 is being...
  3. Hardware reserved half of my ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware reserved half of my ram: Hello, I am currently having a RAM issue, about 2 days ago I had taken out a ram stick. I placed it back firmly and made sure it was all good and connected. Well when I check task manager, it does indeed show 16GB 8x2. But the big issue I’m having is that only 8 is being...
  4. most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved: Greetings, recently I've encounted this problem, and noticed that my pc was running slow, I thought that having apps running at the background was the problem, unfortunately not. My pc that has 8gb ram installed can only use up to 3.4gb of ram when not so long ago it can use...
  5. most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved: Greetings, recently I've encounted this problem, and noticed that my pc was running slow, I thought that having apps running at the background was the problem, unfortunately not. My pc that has 8gb ram installed can only use up to 3.4gb of ram when not so long ago it can use...
  6. Most of my memory is hardware reserved.

Most of my memory is hardware reserved.: So let me tell my laptop's configuration first: OS Name : Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language System Type : x64-based PC Processor : AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics Installed Physical Memory RAM : 8.00 GB Let me know, if you need any other details. So,...
  7. Hardware reserving half my RAM

Hardware reserving half my RAM: I've been trying to fix a problem where my hardware will reserve 8gb of RAM, and my pc won't use my graphics card, even though it says its working fine, I believe the problem might be because of integrated graphics, that is using ram, and taking my graphics card place....
  8. Ram hardware reserved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ram hardware reserved: I have a small problem, in my desktop PC I have 16 gb ram DDR 4, and that's ok, but one day I decided to add additional 8 gb, and there is a problem, bios seeing all 24 gb but windows decided to reserve 12 gb. How to solve this? Thanks in advance. My system: Mb: ASRock b450...
  9. Half my RAM is hardware reserved

Half my RAM is hardware reserved: Hi, Recently, I added 4GB of RAM to my computer, bringing it up to 8GB. However, it appears that all this has done is increase the Hardware Reserved Memory to 4.3GB. In other words, I am getting absolutely no benefit from the additional RAM. Following advice given...
  10. Half RAM allocated to "Hardware Reserve"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Half RAM allocated to "Hardware Reserve": Hello everyone. I really hope you can help me. I'm at the end of my rope. First off, my specs: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 mobo AMD FX 8350 CPU 2 x G skill 4 GB sticks EVGA 660 Ti GPU OS on SSD 2 x 1 TB mechanical drives Only half my RAM is showing as usable. The rest is...