Windows 10: Most of websites in my computer windows ( doesn't work)

Discus and support Most of websites in my computer windows ( doesn't work) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Please I don't know why some websites doesn't work for me in Safari. I tried to reboot everything and even reinstall the system !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by layka100, Jul 4, 2019.

1. layka100 Win User

Most of websites in my computer windows ( doesn't work)

layka100, Jul 4, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Most of websites in my  computer windows ( doesn't work) [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jul 4, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Most of websites in my  computer windows ( doesn't work) [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Most of websites in my computer windows ( doesn't work) - Similar Threads - websites computer doesn't

2. Most of websites in my computer windows doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Most of websites in my computer windows doesn't work: Hi,Please I don't know why some websites doesn't work for me in Safari.I tried to reboot everything and even reinstall the system !https://youtube.com doesn't work oreven when I try to buy from https://gpuboard.com/ ! I can not click add to cart...
  3. Most of websites in my computer windows doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of websites in my computer windows doesn't work: Hi,Please I don't know why some websites doesn't work for me in Safari.I tried to reboot everything and even reinstall the system !https://youtube.com doesn't work oreven when I try to buy from https://gpuboard.com/ ! I can not click add to cart...
  4. Most of websites in my computer windows doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 is Blocking Most Websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is Blocking Most Websites: I recently went to a hotel and brought my laptop. It worked fine while I was there. When I got back home, I cannot open Netflix. I began digging into the problem and found that almost half of the websites I went to are blocked with the saying "hmm... can't reach this page" or...
  6. Windows 11 is Blocking Most Websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is Blocking Most Websites: I recently went to a hotel and brought my laptop. It worked fine while I was there. When I got back home, I cannot open Netflix. I began digging into the problem and found that almost half of the websites I went to are blocked with the saying "hmm... can't reach this page" or...
  7. Computer not connecting to most of the websites or connecting with servers from desktop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer not connecting to most of the websites or connecting with servers from desktop...: I have been trying to fix this problem for almost a month, I have launched a factory reset to clean the system, cleaned up the hardware and tested the internet chip. I reinstalled drivers, ran malwarebytes to see if I could find a virus, but it was clean. After all that I'm...
  8. Most websites won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most websites won't load: Windows 10, version 1909. I ran CCleaner and flushed the DNS cache. Websites without much in the way of images will generally load quickly, except Yahoo Mail. It won't load at all. Websites with lots of images only load a little, if they load anything. I just installed the...
  9. My computer doesn't let me open many websites

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer doesn't let me open many websites: I have this computer that doesn't let me open a lot of websites. Popular sites like youtube, google, reddit,etc. still work but it doesn't load many websites., it just keeps on showing that it's loading and eventually stops loading without opening the site. I have tried using...
  10. Hyperlink to Website Doesn't Work

in Browsers and Email
    Hyperlink to Website Doesn't Work: I am receiving numerous messages that "There's a problem with this Website's certificate" for sites I know are good and that I visited frequently when I had Windows 7 and IE (just a couple of weeks, ago). When I seek to go to the website by clicking on the hyperlink that says...