Windows 10: Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available

Discus and support Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i wanted to buy a Game in Steam. My PayPal Password was wrong, because my Keyboard has a faulty button that i didnt know of. After three wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Helpplls, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Helpplls Win User

Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available

Hi, i wanted to buy a Game in Steam. My PayPal Password was wrong, because my Keyboard has a faulty button that i didnt know of. After three wrong attempts. I went to the Brave Browser where i logged into PayPal, after doing that, the Browser Frozen and shut itself Off, without a Error MessageI went to sytem configuration and ticked diagnostic Startup, i had to so it fast, because it keept shutting itself too. Now i this Error Message Shows Up, "Something happened and your PIN isnt available. Click to set up a PIN again" I am not able to do that, i guess the Option to set up the PIN is shuttin

:)

Helpplls, Dec 5, 2021

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Dec 5, 2021
  3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available

Windows Hello & Pin Login NOT displaying on Login Screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Sorry for the delay in response.

I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue with the missing features on login screen.

1. Which security software is installed on your device?
    2. Is your device connected to domain network?

Please try the below suggested steps and check if the required sign in options are available from login screen.

Enable sign-in using PIN from group Policy editor

1. Open Local Group Policy Editor. To do so, type gpedit.msc
      in the run command (Windows + R key).
    2. Navigate to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Logon.
    3. In the right pane, double click on Turn on convenience PIN sign-in policy
      to edit it.
    4. Select Enabled option from Turn on convenience PIN sign-in window.
    5. Click on Apply, OK and close the window.
    6. Restart the device and check if the sign-in using PIN is available on the login screen.

Enable sign into Windows 10 using Biometrics from Local Group Policy editor

1. Open Local Group Policy Editor. To do so, type gpedit.msc
      in the run command (Windows + R key).
    2. Navigate to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Biometrics.
    3. In the right pane of Biometrics, double click on Allow users to log on using biometrics.
    4. Select Enabled option from Allow users to log on using biometrics window.
    5. Click on Apply, OK and close the window.
    6. Restart the device and check if the sign in using Biometrics is available on the login screen.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available

1. Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available - Similar Threads - Programms turn off

2. I can't login because it says PIN not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login because it says PIN not available: I went through the whole thing of logging in and having to try three freaking times to get a code texted to me, only to get to the part where it told me to come up with a new pin. I don't want a new pin. After clicking that I didn't want to reset my PIN, it let me in anyway....
  3. I can't login because it says PIN not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login because it says PIN not available: I went through the whole thing of logging in and having to try three freaking times to get a code texted to me, only to get to the part where it told me to come up with a new pin. I don't want a new pin. After clicking that I didn't want to reset my PIN, it let me in anyway....
  4. Turn off PIN Login

Turn off PIN Login: I just rec'd my laptop that was supposed to have Win 10, but had Win 11 instead. I want to turn off PIN login, but the button to remove is grayed out. Contacted HP tech support & was told it was a software issue & I needed to contact SmartFriend. I purposely chose a laptop...
  5. Turn off PIN Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off PIN Login: I just rec'd my laptop that was supposed to have Win 10, but had Win 11 instead. I want to turn off PIN login, but the button to remove is grayed out. Contacted HP tech support & was told it was a software issue & I needed to contact SmartFriend. I purposely chose a laptop...
  6. Turning off PIN login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off PIN login: I just rec'd my laptop that was supposed to have Win 10, but had Win 11 instead. I want to turn off PIN login, but the button to remove is grayed out. Contacted HP tech support & was told it was a software issue & I needed to contact SmartFriend. I purposely chose a laptop...
  7. Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available

Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available: Hi, i wanted to buy a Game in Steam. My PayPal Password was wrong, because my Keyboard has a faulty button that i didnt know of. After three wrong attempts. I went to the Brave Browser where i logged into PayPal, after doing that, the Browser Frozen and shut itself Off,...
  8. Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Most Programms turn off, cant Login nie, because Pin ist available: Hi, i wanted to buy a Game in Steam. My PayPal Password was wrong, because my Keyboard has a faulty button that i didnt know of. After three wrong attempts. I went to the Brave Browser where i logged into PayPal, after doing that, the Browser Frozen and shut itself Off,...
  9. Cant turn off windows login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant turn off windows login screen: Did a fresh install of Win10 the other week, for some reason I am unable to disable the Windows 10 login screen. Before it was as simple as going into netplwiz and disabling it from there. I have tried going into regedit as well and following the methods via that way....
  10. PIN login not available

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN login not available: I have not been able to use my preferred log in method for several weeks. Although I can set and change my PIN in Settings, when it comes to logging in I get the unhelpful something has happened response and the PIN option is unavailable. Fortunately I can still use my...