Windows 10: Most recent update KB4551762? made my monitors plugged into second video cards not work

Discus and support Most recent update KB4551762? made my monitors plugged into second video cards not work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Pretty much what it says above. I have several monitors, 3 plugged into an NVIDIA 2080 and two plugged into another one. Everything was fine, until the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AaronDaley1, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Most recent update KB4551762? made my monitors plugged into second video cards not work

Pretty much what it says above. I have several monitors, 3 plugged into an NVIDIA 2080 and two plugged into another one. Everything was fine, until the update mentioned above and then the two monitors plugged into the second video card do not work. Updated the driver. Nothing. Switched monitors from one video card to the other. Nothing. The second video card is recognized, but somehow the monitors plugged into dont work. Uninstalled the updates. Nothing.

:)

AaronDaley1, Mar 23, 2020
  2. AC_10 Win User

Second monitor not working with HDMI

Hi Krishna,

I have ran the specified steps above, still the issue remains.

I updated the specified drivers again for the both the monitor and the video cards. Also checked if Windows had any new updates.

The monitor still is not detected.

Any suggestions ?

Regards,

Anindya

AC_10, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Elmer San Win User
    Second Monitor has No Signal

Hi,

To assist you further with your concern about no signal on your second monitor, we would like to get some information from you:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you try to check if the second monitor will work if installed as the primary monitor?
    • Aside from checking the cables, did you try to use a different cable?
    • Are the right monitor drivers installed on your computer?
    • Does your video card has the right settings for using two monitors?
    • Did you update your video card driver?

We are waiting for your reply.

Elmer San, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Most recent update KB4551762? made my monitors plugged into second video cards not work

Second Monitor not working after Windows 10 update

I've tried everything you suggested and the PC still can't pick up the second monitor. It should be noted that in the process of removing the driver and restarting, the VGA port began to work and the Display Port, which was working prior as the active
    port for video, ceased to work. My CPU is an Intel Pentium J2850. I am honestly at a lost for words. My business needs for my second monitor to work and it has always worked just fine off the current video card. Ever since Windows 10 force an update on my,
    the second monitor has failed me. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Brian Kirlew, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Most recent update KB4551762? made my monitors plugged into second video cards not work

1. Most recent update KB4551762? made my monitors plugged into second video cards not work - Similar Threads - recent update KB4551762

2. Most recent update made my headphones not work...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most recent update made my headphones not work...: Hello, hoping for some assistance. The most recent Windows Update installed last night, and ever since, I've been unable to hear anything through my headphones. If they're plugged in, I'll still get speaker output. I've tried all of the common solutions--there are no hidden...
  3. Second Monitor not working after recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second Monitor not working after recent update: Hi, I recently plugged in a old NEC LCD1715 monitor, I had laying around for dual screens. I needed a vga to usb port adapter for my HP Omni100 PC desktop in order to plug the monitor into my computer. I installed the driver that came with the adapter and my windows 10...
  4. Most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  5. Windows Update kb4551762 and Random HDMI Monitor Flicker

Windows Update kb4551762 and Random HDMI Monitor Flicker: Recently I noticed that a monitor connected to my laptop was exhbiting random annoying flickers and blackouts. Often there is no flicker for 10-15 minutes, then suddenly the screen goes black for 1 second, or sometimes several seconds. Sometimes many of these occur in quick...
  6. Second Monitor color banding after KB4551762

Second Monitor color banding after KB4551762: I'm getting tons of color banding on my second monitor after today's update. Is anyone else having this issue? I tried the whole "WindowsColorSystem" solution people had used a few months ago but it does nothing. Update: uninstalling the update does nothing. submitted by...
  7. Most recent update fucked my graphics card

Most recent update fucked my graphics card: Turned on my comp and started using MegaMekLab; the screen flashed to full black and stayed like that for a few seconds, then came back. Did this a couple times, stopped when I closed the program. Tried to play a video game an hour or so later, got an error message telling me...
  8. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...
  9. Second Monitor on a R7 240 Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second Monitor on a R7 240 Video Card: Hi All If I was to invest in a Second Monitor, would it work ok with current graphics card I have, AMD Radeon R7 240, or should I wait on adding a second monitor til I get my Rx 470 or 570 graphics card in the way future (money wise not gonna have enough for a while on...
  10. second monitor and videos

in Windows 10 Support
    second monitor and videos: So before windows ten I could play wow, swtor, secret world etc.. on my main monitor and watch netflix on my second monitor with no issues. Well after windows 10 the video in my second monitor lags out when i'm in the game am I playing. Now if i click on the video in the...
Tags: