Windows 10: Most recent updates will not install

Discus and support Most recent updates will not install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielRocketJump, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Most recent updates will not install

I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the KB5022478, and the KB5022282. The most recent error was that “update files were missing or damaged”.Some of the codes were 0x80070643, 0x8007000d, 0x80246002.My current OS build is 19041.vb_release.191206-1406

:)

DanielRocketJump, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jan 24, 2023
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jan 24, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

Most recent updates will not install

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Most recent updates will not install :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Most recent updates will not install

1. Most recent updates will not install - Similar Threads - recent updates install

2. trouble with the most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with the most recent update: my audio on my laptop has stopped working after having installed the latest update for windows 11, and I am very confused as to why it is not working as I have also tried many, many solutions in order to fix it. I also cannot go back to the previous version either nor can I...
  3. trouble with the most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble with the most recent update: my audio on my laptop has stopped working after having installed the latest update for windows 11, and I am very confused as to why it is not working as I have also tried many, many solutions in order to fix it. I also cannot go back to the previous version either nor can I...
  4. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  5. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  6. Most Recent Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most Recent Update Issue: Earlier today I had no problem accessing Microsoft products but after an update I cannot. The message received reads as follows: "WINWORD.EXE - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142. Click OK to close application." Please advise how I...
  7. Downloaded the most recent update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloaded the most recent update...: And it did removed my profile picture, changed the color of my task bar... why would an update do this? It's not letting me change the color back either. submitted by /u/windyhollow102 [link] [comments]...
  8. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  9. Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?: I have an older version of 1903. I believe the last 3 numbers of the build # is 297. Which was updated back in July. I haven't updated due to issues with the August and September update and rolled back to July. I am wanting to try the latest cumulative update that was...
  10. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...