Windows 10: Most Recent Windows 10 version won't launch?

Discus and support Most Recent Windows 10 version won't launch? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On October 1st my computer initiated a random shutdown sequence without any warning while I was in the middle of working. I powered down my PC via my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingSulley, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Most Recent Windows 10 version won't launch?

On October 1st my computer initiated a random shutdown sequence without any warning while I was in the middle of working.

I powered down my PC via my motherboard before the soft shutdown was finished and restarted my PC, everything seemed to be fine. I ran a full /C virus, malware, and firewall scan and found nothing. Just today, about a full week later, the same shutdown sequence started again and this time I let it run, once it was finished I noted that Windows didn't update to v.2004 and manually updated. After the update finished and my computer went to restart, my motherboard booted into Self-Repair mode after not being able to correctly launch Windows 10.

I attempted to troubleshoot the problem, and the only thing that worked was uninstalling v.2004 and going back down to 1909. Afterwards, everything booted just fine.

Any idea whats going on? Has anybody else had this problem?

My PC is running:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Radeon RX 5700XT

ASRock B450 Steel Legend

16GB XPG Spectrix 3600Mhz

XPG Gammix S11 Pro 3D 1TB NAND M.2 NVMe SSD

Seasonic Focus Gold 700W PSU

submitted by /u/KingSulley
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KingSulley, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Most Recent Windows 10 version won't launch?

1. Most Recent Windows 10 version won't launch? - Similar Threads - Recent version won't

2. Streamline to most recent windows version on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streamline to most recent windows version on new computer: I bought a new laptop that came out in early 2022 with windows 11. I have very slow Internet. Each update takes forever to download. I then restart my machine, settings says I'm up to date, then I check for updates and lo and behold, there's yet another one. This has happened...
  3. Streamline to most recent windows version on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streamline to most recent windows version on new computer: I bought a new laptop that came out in early 2022 with windows 11. I have very slow Internet. Each update takes forever to download. I then restart my machine, settings says I'm up to date, then I check for updates and lo and behold, there's yet another one. This has happened...
  4. Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...: Hello,Im having issues in regards to updating my windows 10 version 1909 to the next and so forth. ive tried so many things. The media creation tool, check for updates, clearing caches, making a boot drive through windows. However, none of this is working and usually giving...
  5. Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...: Hello,Im having issues in regards to updating my windows 10 version 1909 to the next and so forth. ive tried so many things. The media creation tool, check for updates, clearing caches, making a boot drive through windows. However, none of this is working and usually giving...
  6. Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2

Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2: Hello,I get reminders to upgrade to Windows 10 newest version 20H2. I go through the process and it says 'This PC can't run Windows 10. We couldn't update the system reserved partition.' I clicked on more information. Maybe it has to do with me system requirements? I have a...
  7. Most Recent Windows 10 Update

Most Recent Windows 10 Update: I got that big update in the last 10 days. On its way to the desktop, it showed some new things. I was in a hurry and skipped past it. Is there a way to get back to that OR is there a list of new features available? One thing that I keep running into and don't know how I am...
  8. Update from 1903 to most recent version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update from 1903 to most recent version: 5 days ago, I made a post on here since I got a notification saying that my version of Windows was nearing end of service and that I needed to update it. I paused updates for a week (which resumes on Monday) since I didn't know what to do. I decided that I was going to update...
  9. Cannot update from 1709 to most recent version of Windows 10

Cannot update from 1709 to most recent version of Windows 10: I want to update to 1809, but going through the windows update option to 1803. I have tried this many times, It brings the error _____ every time. I have try the windows troubleshoot and it does not help. I have tried updating through the Microsoft website which fails with...
  10. windows won't activate after most recent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows won't activate after most recent update: i got a brand new computer recently that came with windows 10. i had to reinstall it a few times because of issues i thought were related to the installation (plus the first attempt asked me for a key which i didn't have, the second one didn't). i didn't activate right away....