Windows 10: Most recent Windows update is causing issues!

Discus and support Most recent Windows update is causing issues! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the most recent Windows update I am experiencing a couple issues: 1. Each and every time I boot up my computer, once it gets to the desktop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tdehan, Dec 18, 2020.

1. tdehan Win User

Most recent Windows update is causing issues!

Since the most recent Windows update I am experiencing a couple issues:

1. Each and every time I boot up my computer, once it gets to the desktop, Windows Security prompts me to verify it's me.

Most recent Windows update is causing issues! d373dab1-d8ca-4e1b-a658-116a805c9af2?upload=true.jpg

2. None of my browser/site passwords and logins are being saved any longer even though that box is unchecked under browser security/privacy and I also tell the browser to SAVE the passwords and logins when prompted each time.

:)

tdehan, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Desboro Win User

Windows 10 update: start up and sleep issues caused

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your response: apologies for slow feedback.

Regarding step 1 - doing a restore point : I tried this twice and twice it failed. Now, the date of the update that caused the issue (13/14 September 2019) has disappeared from the history list. Is there a way of finding it, still?

Regarding Step 2- the list of updates installed: the two suggestions above do not seem to appear in the list in the window "Installed Updates".

There are two updates listed for 13 September - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and Security Update for Microsoft Windows.

Could you advise what I might try next?

Thank you so much.

Desboro, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Recent update has caused issues with bluetooth

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your computer?
    I suggest you to check the status of Bluetooth in device manager.

Method 1: Check Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.

• Check for any exclamation marks in there.
    If exclamations mark are there on any device name, try to update them by right clicking on them.

Method 2: Follow below steps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + W, Type troubleshooting.

• From the search list, click on troubleshooting

• On the left pane, click on view all.

• From the list click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Follow on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

Method 3:

I suggest you to uninstall the Bluetooth driver from the device manager and install the latest driver for the device from the manufacturer website.

Step 1: Uninstall and Reinstall Bluetooth Driver.

Please follow the steps given here to uninstall and then reinstall the Bluetooth driver.

a) Press Windows key +X
    key when you are at desktop.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and double-click Bluetooth driver from the left panel to uninstall

d) Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

e) Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK
    to remove the driver.

f) After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Step 2: Install the Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer’s website.

You can logon to the manufacturer website and install the driver latest drivers in compatible mode.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Most recent Windows update is causing issues!

Kb3140741 updates Causing issues working on the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which is the update which is causing your PC issues?
    • What .Net error are you getting?
    • What happens when you login to Safe mode with networking?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check how to uninstall and update.

• Press Start and type View installed updates.
    • Select the update and right click on it, Select Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Most recent Windows update is causing issues!

1. Most recent Windows update is causing issues! - Similar Threads - recent update causing

2. Windows 11 issues after most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 issues after most recent update: So I recently updated windows 11 December of 2023. I have had massive issues since. Programs won’t open/close and remain in a zombie status in task manager can’t force closeReboots are not working and sit and spin.Mouse is choppyI can’t even get web browsers to work sometimes...
  3. Windows 11 issues after most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 issues after most recent update: So I recently updated windows 11 December of 2023. I have had massive issues since. Programs won’t open/close and remain in a zombie status in task manager can’t force closeReboots are not working and sit and spin.Mouse is choppyI can’t even get web browsers to work sometimes...
  4. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  5. The most recent Windows update is not completing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The most recent Windows update is not completing.: The most recent windows update is hanging after the restart and before you get to the log in screen. The message shows that updates are 100% complete, but it never gets past that point. All you see is a black screen with the message at the bottom that says Updates 100%...
  6. Most Recent Update Issue

Most Recent Update Issue: Earlier today I had no problem accessing Microsoft products but after an update I cannot. The message received reads as follows: "WINWORD.EXE - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142. Click OK to close application." Please advise how I...
  7. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  8. Updated to the most recent windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to the most recent windows update: I updated to the most recent windows update and I keep on getting the bsod for random reasons each time. I've ran the scannow and verify to make sure there are no bad drivers. I've reinstalled my amd drivers. Nothing is overclocked either. It's exactly the same way it was...
  9. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...
  10. Recent Windows update causing download issues

Recent Windows update causing download issues: I started having problems with downloading on Steam since I downloaded an Windows update last night, the issue only occurs when Steam starts downloading and causes all other apps to lose connection to the internet, steam still downloads normally, when I pause the download all...