Windows 10: Most services down

Discus and support Most services down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was up all night yesterday attempting different solutions to fix my PC but nothing worked. My computer's setting menu is pretty much disabled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by - ijustdontknow, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Most services down

I was up all night yesterday attempting different solutions to fix my PC but nothing worked.

My computer's setting menu is pretty much disabled. Everytime I open it, just immediately crashes. Troubleshoot? Can't access. No internet because my network services are off. My firewall service is also down. Non-Windows related programs, and games offline, will run normally.

Windows update service is also bricked. I thought that was the problem initially but I tried the top solutions to fix that and nothing worked...

Any suggestions? I can even restore to a previous state because it won't open.

:)

- ijustdontknow, Aug 7, 2020

2. Laptop won't shut down

Hi Muhammad,

Most of the time, the issue regarding a device that won't shut down properly may be caused by a system conflict after an update or that there are some incompatibility issues. To assist you with this concern, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter.
    To do this, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Click on View all on the left-side of the page.
    • Click on each category below then follow the on-screen prompt to run the troubleshooter:
    • Background Intelligent Transfer Service
    • Hardware and Devices
    • Power
    • Windows Update
    Note: Make sure that you restart your PC after running the troubleshooter for each category.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 7, 2020
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Aug 7, 2020
  4. daznblast Win User

Most services down

Windows 10 Start Menu Most Used Reset

Hi

Can I suggest to the Microsoft Engineers to follow these steps:

- Click Start

- Right Click on your most favourite app in the "most used" section

- Navigate to > More > Don't show in this list

- Click on Don't show in this list (pretend you got the wrong app and you've now removed your favourite app)!

- Tell us how you get your favourite app to re-appear again in the "most used" section.

daznblast, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Most services down

1. Most services down - Similar Threads - services down

2. user profile service failed the sign in, shift+restart doesn’t work, can’t shut down to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile service failed the sign in, shift+restart doesn’t work, can’t shut down to...: So, my friend just reset their laptop Acer Swift 3 and is giving it to me, but whenever we try to sign in, it says “The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” Shift + Restart doesn’t work, nor does shutting it down during boot. the power...
  3. user profile service failed the sign in, shift+restart doesn’t work, can’t shut down to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user profile service failed the sign in, shift+restart doesn’t work, can’t shut down to...: So, my friend just reset their laptop Acer Swift 3 and is giving it to me, but whenever we try to sign in, it says “The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” Shift + Restart doesn’t work, nor does shutting it down during boot. the power...
  4. user profile service failed the sign in, shift+restart doesn’t work, can’t shut down to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot: Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service>>> Service status is stopped and Startup type is Manual after i reboot my pc. So everytime i turn on my pc i need to enable that service, my question is how do I prevent the settings from reverting to Manual type.Its supposed to be...
  6. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot

Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot: Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service>>> Service status is stopped and Startup type is Manual after i reboot my pc. So everytime i turn on my pc i need to enable that service, my question is how do I prevent the settings from reverting to Manual type.Its supposed to be...
  7. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down: Hello,I have turned off antimalware service executable in every way possible , from task scheduler to add its own exe file in exception and everything in between but still i would be gaming on my pc and suddenly the game which was runnin smoothly on over 60fps they drop to...
  9. AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down

AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down: Hello,I have turned off antimalware service executable in every way possible , from task scheduler to add its own exe file in exception and everything in between but still i would be gaming on my pc and suddenly the game which was runnin smoothly on over 60fps they drop to...
  10. AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down

in Windows 10 Customization