Windows 10: Most text garbled on system

Discus and support Most text garbled on system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having an issue with garbled text on my Windows 10 PC. Any text displayed on the taskbar is garbled, as well as any settings on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Diffina, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Diffina Win User

Most text garbled on system

Hello, I've been having an issue with garbled text on my Windows 10 PC. Any text displayed on the taskbar is garbled, as well as any settings on the operating system as well. I have tried soft restarting the pc via the restart button in the power settings, but that has not worked so far. I have provided some screenshots. If anyone does have a solution, then please explain it through screenshots, as I can not read anything. Most text garbled on system b47f01bf-5866-4d49-88a2-0a56c38c6795?upload=true.png

Most text garbled on system 9f22c1d3-4ed2-4679-bd0a-c7e5b446c44f?upload=true.png

:)

Diffina, Dec 15, 2020

2. Garbled text

In emails or texts, the text appears garbled, or the words do not form completely. This happens in receiving messages, also on FB and other applications. It does NOT happen when composing a message. I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks

Geri Thomas, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Verizon Lumia 822 sends garbled text?

The Verizon and Nokia websites have posts on this topic, but no answer so far.

Texts sent from my Lumia 822 to a HTC TouchPro2 using Windows Mobile 6.5 OS are garbled on the TouchPro2. Both phones are on Verizon. Messages from the TouchPro2 (using it's worlds best slider/tilt keyboard, which I miss) are perfectly readable on the
    Lumia 822.

Other posts indicate this happening with a variety of other phones and Operating Systems (iOS, Blackberry, Android), but there also seem to be posts saying that one or the other, of the combinations don't have any problems with Texting for them?

Thoughts?

One post suggested using another Text "app" until this is resolved. Any suggestions on a Texting App?

Thank You,

Kevin Rush, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Most text garbled on system

Garbled text on Chinese applications

I foundout that whenever I'm on a Chinese application or text files, or even when I type Chinese in DEV C++, I got garbled texts. I really want to solve this problem. The text looks like: ±¾²úÆ·²ÉÓýٳÖ×¢È

Carson Huang, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Most text garbled on system

1. Most text garbled on system - Similar Threads - text garbled system

2. Garbled text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Garbled text: Ok, after the last two updates I'm seeing issues with text. The two main areas I see it happening is when I choose the power options from Windows button in WIN11. Here are some examples.......
  3. Garbled text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Garbled text: Ok, after the last two updates I'm seeing issues with text. The two main areas I see it happening is when I choose the power options from Windows button in WIN11. Here are some examples.......
  4. Email and Web garbled text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email and Web garbled text: Hi all- We have recently been having an issue of garbled and unreadable text in emails and websites. Instead of a sentence, there are symbols and random letters etc.... We have a Dell Inspiron 3656 using an AMD A8-8600 Radeon R6 1.60 GHz processor. We know its probably...
  5. Garbled Text in browsers - Windows 10 on Mac

Garbled Text in browsers - Windows 10 on Mac: I have been using W10 on a Mac for about a month. Over the past two days the text in browsers Chrome and Edge was becoming garbled. It started in one or two distinct sections, but started impacting more of the text over time. When text was highlighted, it would display...
  6. Most System Text and Labels "Disappear"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most System Text and Labels "Disappear": [ATTACH] This issue happens occasionally, and a reboot usually fixed this. However, currently I have a process running that can't be interuppted, else the progress will be lost. Is there a way to "refresh" the system without a reboot? Win+Ctrl+Shift+B and restarting...
  7. Garbled text on Chinese applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Garbled text on Chinese applications: I foundout that whenever I'm on a Chinese application or text files, or even when I type Chinese in DEV C++, I got garbled texts. I really want to solve this problem. The text looks like: ±¾²úÆ·²ÉÓýٳÖ×¢È...
  8. Garbled Text, while using a custom system wide font, installed using winaerotweaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Garbled Text, while using a custom system wide font, installed using winaerotweaker: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsDinnerb0ne [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewwosk/garbled_text_while_using_a_custom_system_wide/
  9. Garbled text

Garbled text: In emails or texts, the text appears garbled, or the words do not form completely. This happens in receiving messages, also on FB and other applications. It does NOT happen when composing a message. I'm using Windows 10. Thanks...
  10. Garbled text in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Garbled text in Windows: Noticed this garbled text a couple of days back in certain parts of Windows. Why is this happening and how can I fix it? Please check the attached screenshot. [ATTACH]...