Windows 10: most used apps had gone

Discus and support most used apps had gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I installed 11 a few months ago.. Then in a forum I read an article about personalizing start menu..I did few things and "show the most used appa"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edip YALTIR, Feb 22, 2022.

1. most used apps had gone

Hi, I installed 11 a few months ago.. Then in a forum I read an article about personalizing start menu..I did few things and "show the most used appa" has gone. As you can see I I can not click.I was a little bit drunk and I forgat what I did in registery. Pls help me, I want to see the most used apps in my start menu again.. Thank you. sorry for my poor English

:)

Edip YALTIR, Feb 22, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 22, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 22, 2022
  4. most used apps had gone

image app/site where you can it takes 2 images and auto-puts them side by side into 1 image

there was an image app a long time ago that does this, i've no idea what the name was tho
    maybe there's something that is current & better

minimal requiremetns

1. should take a few steps (2 or so steps) just like that prevous app/site
    2. app/site needs to have a specfiic feature specifically for this
    3. should be free ofc for such a simple thing

since many ppl dont use many image apps, this may be a hard find

win10user999, Feb 22, 2022
Thema:

most used apps had gone

1. most used apps had gone - Similar Threads - used apps gone

2. most used apps had gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    most used apps had gone: Hi, I installed 11 a few months ago.. Then in a forum I read an article about personalizing start menu..I did few things and "show the most used appa" has gone. As you can see I I can not click.I was a little bit drunk and I forgat what I did in registery. Pls help me, I want...
  3. Most of desktop icons gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most of desktop icons gone.: I signed off normally yesterday. When I signed up most of icons on my desktop were gone. I thought something bad happened but when I went into desktop folder in OneDrive everything was there but it didn't appear on my desktop....
  4. Most useful app for you

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Most useful app for you: What is the most useful application you use on your desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-useful-app-for-you/358e8557-5acc-4e86-b393-55b563e0d413
  5. Most of my files are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most of my files are gone: I recently changed my primary email for my microsoft account, and when I logged into my pc after awhile most of my files were gone and my background is now set to standard background. I’ve only changed the primary email. I didnt remove the old one so i dont understand whats...
  6. windows 10 most used app list

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 most used app list: Hello Guys, Is it possible to increase the most used app list in the new Windows 10 Start Menu? Thanks Tony 25145
  7. MOST Favorite Icons are gone

in Browsers and Email
    MOST Favorite Icons are gone: Since the Creators update it seems about 90% of my favorite icons are gone and have reverted to the IE browser Icon. Not the little blue round one the one that looks like a paper with the IE logo on it. I tried resetting IE I tried deleting ALL the icons and making new...
  8. Where had all my apps gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...
  9. Most Used Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most Used Apps: The other day i opened the start menu and clicked on the left side under most used apps hiding programs from the list, now nothing appears in that list and i have the left side empty. how to set again the most used apps if i have ON the option in settings but still there isnt...
  10. most used apps icons

in Windows 10 Support
    most used apps icons: Don't know what you call the screen that shows up when you do a left click on the Windows icon on the main screen and a large box opens up with a bunch of little boxes of apps/programs that I have set up and use for quick access. Anyway, the programs and the names are there...