Windows 10: Most Used Apps

Discus and support Most Used Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The other day i opened the start menu and clicked on the left side under most used apps hiding programs from the list, now nothing appears in that list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fr33R3v0lution, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Most Used Apps

The other day i opened the start menu and clicked on the left side under most used apps hiding programs from the list, now nothing appears in that list and i have the left side empty. how to set again the most used apps if i have ON the option in settings but still there isnt any app there?

:)

Fr33R3v0lution, Aug 4, 2015

2. Show most used apps and show recently added apps not working in Start Menu Windows 10

Hi, Damon.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern, and I would recommend that you re-direct your query to TechNet as they will be able to assist you with more efficiency.

Please click on the link provided below to post your query.

Labs

Hope this information is helpful.

Regards.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Show most used apps and show recently added apps not working in Start Menu Windows 10

This has now been resolved, root cause was a group policy setting which was turning these features off.

A complete re examination of group policy including some group policy modelling showed that some start menu settings were the cause.

Regards Damon

Damon A. Johns, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Most Used Apps

1. Most Used Apps - Similar Threads - Used Apps

2. AI apps (chatgpt/claude) natively built that we can use with our API keys.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AI apps (chatgpt/claude) natively built that we can use with our API keys.: Hi everyone I am looking for apps that i can use with my own AI API keys that is embedded into the OS so that i can share to AI or right-click and summarise, preferably use shortcuts to activate AI chats as well. Any known apps? submitted by /u/ceremy [link] [comments]...
  3. Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on: I have a recurring problem - my PC turns on just fine, but suddenly everything will stop working. I can't open any apps, I can't access any files, I can't access the Start Menu, I can't use utilities like Task Manager and Command Prompt, and commands like Ctrl+Alt+Del do...
  4. Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on: I have a recurring problem - my PC turns on just fine, but suddenly everything will stop working. I can't open any apps, I can't access any files, I can't access the Start Menu, I can't use utilities like Task Manager and Command Prompt, and commands like Ctrl+Alt+Del do...
  5. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  6. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  7. My program in-use freezes, but sound keeps playing and all other apps are completely fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My program in-use freezes, but sound keeps playing and all other apps are completely fine.: So I have this issue with my laptop, where my program anything, even file explorer I'm currently using freezes for 5-30 seconds. The thing is, sound and other programs are completely fine.My specs:CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H + integrated GPUGPU: GeForce RTX 3060RAM: 16GB DDR4Internal...
  8. My program in-use freezes, but sound keeps playing and all other apps are completely fine.

My program in-use freezes, but sound keeps playing and all other apps are completely fine.: So I have this issue with my laptop, where my program anything, even file explorer I'm currently using freezes for 5-30 seconds. The thing is, sound and other programs are completely fine.My specs:CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H + integrated GPUGPU: GeForce RTX 3060RAM: 16GB DDR4Internal...
  9. BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc: i Just bought a brand new HP Victus for about 2 months now.everything works great, the hours of gaming, the webcam, the mic, the multi task all perfect until..one day i decided to use this laptop for work, just because i got bored working in my workdesk. i was working mainly...
  10. BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc

BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc: i Just bought a brand new HP Victus for about 2 months now.everything works great, the hours of gaming, the webcam, the mic, the multi task all perfect until..one day i decided to use this laptop for work, just because i got bored working in my workdesk. i was working mainly...