Windows 10: Most Used softwares

Discus and support Most Used softwares in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does the most used category depend on how long you use the app or on how many times you open the app? submitted by /u/ointment09 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ointment09, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Most Used softwares

Does the most used category depend on how long you use the app or on how many times you open the app?

submitted by /u/ointment09
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ointment09, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 1, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Most Used softwares

How to use Intel Rapid Storage Tech software with Kyhi boot rescue

When using the Kyhi boot if the Intel RST acceleration can be disabled the 750 GB drive in RAID 0 can then be moved to any computer and the files read.

Intel was contacted regarding the Intel RST and they indicated that the Intel RST is a HP driver.
    HP was contacted regarding the failure to install the driver(s) and they indicated that they troubleshoot hardware and not software.

When using Kyhi boot rescue does the classification as to whether it is software or a driver impact the ability to install?

Are there any other steps to get the software or drive installed when using Kyhi boot rescue?

There was an error log for the Intel RST.
    Amazingly there was no troubleshooting support of the log available at Intel or HP.

SIW2 the steps that were listed in the post #6 I was not able to interpret.
    Please use alternative words and steps so that they can be followed by a beginner.

zbook, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Most Used softwares

1. Most Used softwares - Similar Threads - Used softwares

2. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  3. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  4. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...: Issue Description: Facing issue in setting up and running SSIS in debug mode in VS2015 that can recognize 64-Bit C# custom components in Data Tools Tool box. Created MyCustomComponent.dll by referencing below dlls. Took the dlls from 140\DTS\Binn...
  6. Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...

Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...: Issue Description: Facing issue in setting up and running SSIS in debug mode in VS2015 that can recognize 64-Bit C# custom components in Data Tools Tool box. Created MyCustomComponent.dll by referencing below dlls. Took the dlls from 140\DTS\Binn...
  7. I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...: Hi I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro to replace a older one which the hard drive failed. The software I need to use doesn't operate correctly on Windows 11 but it worked perfectly well on Windows 10 Professional. How can I replace the Windows 11 with Windows 10.I have...
  8. I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...

I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...: Hi I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro to replace a older one which the hard drive failed. The software I need to use doesn't operate correctly on Windows 11 but it worked perfectly well on Windows 10 Professional. How can I replace the Windows 11 with Windows 10.I have...
  9. Why isn't Windows using the correct audio device for software?

Why isn't Windows using the correct audio device for software?: Okay this happened very out of the blue. I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046. The way I run my audio is the default device is my headphones for games and discord, but for Chrome I have the output set to come out of one of the 55" Samsung TVs...
  10. Why isn't Windows using the correct audio device for software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't Windows using the correct audio device for software?: Okay this happened very out of the blue. I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046. The way I run my audio is the default device is my headphones for games and discord, but for Chrome I have the output set to come out of one of the 55" Samsung TVs...