Windows 10: Most useful app for you

Discus and support Most useful app for you in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What is the most useful application you use on your desktop?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AndreiasiMarian, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Most useful app for you

What is the most useful application you use on your desktop?

:)

AndreiasiMarian, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 7, 2021
  3. images: for ppl that use lots of image apps

image app/site where you can it takes 2 images and auto-puts them side by side into 1 image

there was an image app a long time ago that does this, i've no idea what the name was tho
    maybe there's something that is current & better

minimal requiremetns

1. should take a few steps (2 or so steps) just like that prevous app/site
    2. app/site needs to have a specfiic feature specifically for this
    3. should be free ofc for such a simple thing

since many ppl dont use many image apps, this may be a hard find

win10user999, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Most useful app for you

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Most useful app for you

1. Most useful app for you - Similar Threads - useful app

2. Is it possible to use a different Microsoft account for the Xbox gaming app without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to use a different Microsoft account for the Xbox gaming app without...: I'm helping a friend with his PC and I would want to try playing Halo Infinite to test out the gaming performance. Apparently I only have the copy for that game and not my friend. Would it be possible for me to log into the Xbox gaming app with my account without interfering...
  3. Is it possible to use a different Microsoft account for the Xbox gaming app without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to use a different Microsoft account for the Xbox gaming app without...: I'm helping a friend with his PC and I would want to try playing Halo Infinite to test out the gaming performance. Apparently I only have the copy for that game and not my friend. Would it be possible for me to log into the Xbox gaming app with my account without interfering...
  4. Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps: Any time I am using Discord or some other similar programs Windows keeps lowering my screen brightness as if it thinks I'm idle and not doing anything. yet I am actively doing things on the computer, and soon as I bring up another window like a browser Windows suddenly brings...
  5. Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps

Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps: Any time I am using Discord or some other similar programs Windows keeps lowering my screen brightness as if it thinks I'm idle and not doing anything. yet I am actively doing things on the computer, and soon as I bring up another window like a browser Windows suddenly brings...
  6. AI apps (chatgpt/claude) natively built that we can use with our API keys.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AI apps (chatgpt/claude) natively built that we can use with our API keys.: Hi everyone I am looking for apps that i can use with my own AI API keys that is embedded into the OS so that i can share to AI or right-click and summarise, preferably use shortcuts to activate AI chats as well. Any known apps? submitted by /u/ceremy [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on: I have a recurring problem - my PC turns on just fine, but suddenly everything will stop working. I can't open any apps, I can't access any files, I can't access the Start Menu, I can't use utilities like Task Manager and Command Prompt, and commands like Ctrl+Alt+Del do...
  8. Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on

Can't open apps and programs, can't use services like Task Manager but PC turns on: I have a recurring problem - my PC turns on just fine, but suddenly everything will stop working. I can't open any apps, I can't access any files, I can't access the Start Menu, I can't use utilities like Task Manager and Command Prompt, and commands like Ctrl+Alt+Del do...
  9. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  10. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...