Windows 10: Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians

Discus and support Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to learn the most useful CMD/Powershell commands to help me diagnose problems, can anyone recommend me any books or links to pdf that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Whelan189, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Whelan189 Win User

Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians

I would like to learn the most useful CMD/Powershell commands to help me diagnose problems, can anyone recommend me any books or links to pdf that I could print and use

Thanks

:)

Whelan189, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians :)

3. DaveM121 Win User
    Useful CMD commands (administrator)

Hi Adrian

Here is a link to a comprehensive list of all commands that can be used in Command Prompt

Whether you are using a PC or laptop, does not matter, the commands are the same for both devices . . .

Basically, you should never have to use Command Prompt, unless you are having difficulty with your Windows installation. Command Prompt can then be used to troubleshoot and possibly repair your Windows System

https://www.lifewire.com/list-of-command-prompt...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Nov 22, 2018
  4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians - Similar Threads - useful CMD Commands

2. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  3. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  4. Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.: Out of nowhere commands which involve executables like explorer.exe, msedge.exe, mspaint.exe, where, etc. are not working in command prompt or PowerShell. The output of the command prompt seem to be quite simple: ```C:\Users\grass>where 'where' is not recognized as an...
  5. Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.: Out of nowhere commands which involve executables like explorer.exe, msedge.exe, mspaint.exe, where, etc. are not working in command prompt or PowerShell. The output of the command prompt seem to be quite simple: ```C:\Users\grass>where 'where' is not recognized as an...
  6. Cannot use command route in CMD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot use command route in CMD: Cannot use command route in CMD C:\Users\User>route print =========================================================================== Interface List 11...98 fa 9b 9a 0b b8 ......Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller #2 5...12 63 c8 3e 69 29 ......Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct...
  7. How to sync MDM using cmd command

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sync MDM using cmd command: Hi i would like to know how can i sync polices between computer and mdm server using cmd command as the picture show " sync " button [ATTACH] it appears that this button related to " system32\deviceenroller.exe " file according to these two articles...
  8. Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line

in Windows 10 News
    Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Power Configuration or powercfg.exe is a command-line tool in Windows which allows you to configure power system settings. It is especially useful for laptops which run on battery and will enable you to configure hardware-specific configurations which are...
  9. Useful CMD commands (administrator)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Useful CMD commands (administrator): Hello, Please send me all the CMD commands required for leptop and what role does CMD have in my order. I'm mentioning that on leptop I installed Windows 10 Home version 1809 Thank you! A wonderful day!...
  10. Affinity Command in CMD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Affinity Command in CMD: In past Windows OS's , I was always able to change the CPU affinity with a simple line in a .bat file. Code: start /affinity # program.exe[/quote] # depends on which CPUs you want to run the program with. Now, in Windows 10, this command does not work. I've tried with...