Windows 10: Mother is still attached as an organiser to my account but she died 9 years ago

Discus and support Mother is still attached as an organiser to my account but she died 9 years ago in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I've just realised that there are some things that i require parental permission to buy things. I'm 21 years old and have no way for removing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomFallens, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Mother is still attached as an organiser to my account but she died 9 years ago

So I've just realised that there are some things that i require parental permission to buy things. I'm 21 years old and have no way for removing my mums account from mine as an organisers as i have no idea how to access her account or any of her other accounts that would allow me to do this by myself. i Probably need help from someone within the company but knowing microsoft that will probably be hell to actually do which is just great.

:)

TomFallens, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 6, 2021
  3. ?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hello,

There are several ways to address problems with viewing attachments in Outlook for mobile. We suggest following the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Open Outlook Mail.
    2. Tap the three dots on the lower right corner and select Accounts.
    3. Tap your email account and select Change mailbox sync settings.
    4. Check the box that says Always download full message and Internet Images.
    5. Tap Done and repeat the steps on your other email accounts.
    6. Exit and re-open Outlook mail (Press and hold the back button, then swipe down the app to exit).

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

e9b23ca5-6dca-4535-a291-94c83ef8f7e5, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Mother is still attached as an organiser to my account but she died 9 years ago

?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Thank you for the information. To prevent confusion in resolving your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are the attachments still missing when viewing your Outlook account on Lumia 550?
    • Are the attachments show up online at Outlook.com?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Mother is still attached as an organiser to my account but she died 9 years ago

1. Mother is still attached as an organiser to my account but she died 9 years ago - Similar Threads - Mother still attached

2. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  3. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  4. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install a game on my 9 year old sons account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a game on my 9 year old sons account.: I opened the Microsoft store on my son's laptop using his account and requested to buy Roblox. I got an email asking to approve. I approved it from my phone. Went back to my son's laptop and nothing changed in the mocrosoft store. On his new HP windows laptop, I added an...
  6. Can't install a game on my 9 year old sons account.

Can't install a game on my 9 year old sons account.: I opened the Microsoft store on my son's laptop using his account and requested to buy Roblox. I got an email asking to approve. I approved it from my phone. Went back to my son's laptop and nothing changed in the mocrosoft store. On his new HP windows laptop, I added an...
  7. Can't install a game on my 9 year old sons account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. Bitlocker locked my mothers laptop. She doesn't remember her microsoft account. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker locked my mothers laptop. She doesn't remember her microsoft account. What to do?: I have been going in circles with this ****. Bitlocker locked my mother's laptop. That's ok. It works as expected. My mother does not remember her microsoft account details. Any attempt to fish this out has been futile. It has been 4 months now. I have attempted to contact...
  9. Bitlocker locked my mothers laptop. She doesn't remember her microsoft account. What to do?

Bitlocker locked my mothers laptop. She doesn't remember her microsoft account. What to do?: I have been going in circles with this ****. Bitlocker locked my mother's laptop. That's ok. It works as expected. My mother does not remember her microsoft account details. Any attempt to fish this out has been futile. It has been 4 months now. I have attempted to contact...
  10. Bitlocker locked my mothers laptop. She doesn't remember her microsoft account. What to do?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen