Windows 10: Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

Discus and support Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; System Information:Motherboard: Asus PRIME B450M-K IIWindows Edition: Windows 10 Home Windows Version: 22H2Headset: Razer BlackShark V2 XNotes:*I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sino ., Nov 30, 2022.

1. Sino . Win User

Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

System Information:Motherboard: Asus PRIME B450M-K IIWindows Edition: Windows 10 Home Windows Version: 22H2Headset: Razer BlackShark V2 XNotes:*I am using the Headphone splitter that came included with the headset which looks similar to one I found a picture of on amazon: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/618Pgt5v2iL._AC_SX466_.jpg*multiple sources stated that if the headset's mic button was pushed down muted the system won't detect it, However, the mute button is not pushed down.This can be seen in this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/razer-blackshark-v2-x-micr

:)

Sino ., Nov 30, 2022
  2. Zojim4 Win User

Front Panel Mic Not been detected

So I am using a gaming headset and a splitter to be able to use the mic of it. the problem is that the front panel jack for the mic doesn't detect the microphone. The rear panel does work and the mic turns on when connected to the back. A weird thing is
    that if I connect the headphone part of the splitter into the microphone jack I can listen as if I connected it to the headphone jack. It detects headphones but no microphone. The rest of the front panel works normally is just the microphone jack.

I have already tried reinstalling realtek, I disable and enable realtek from detecting front panel.

Any suggestions?

My motherboard is gigabyte H110N

Zojim4, Nov 30, 2022
  3. hostelo Win User
    hostelo, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

Mic not detected with combo headphone mic jack on laptop.

There are LOTS of these threads that are locked with no answer. It's very frustrating that there ins't a way to toggle windows to use the combo speaker or headset mic combo jack as a mic only when it's not detected automatically and only a mic is plugged
    in!

Windows developers need to recognize that laptop manufactures are now and have been for YEARS only putting in a single audio jack and give us the ability to choose how windows uses the jack.

3 options need to be easily accessible from the system tray sound icon.

1. Combo Speakers/Mic. (default)

2. Mic only.

I'm only trying to hook up an external mic to the audio jack. I'll probably end up buying a USB mic adapter.

JohnLong- [O365], Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

1. Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows - Similar Threads - Motherboard mic jack

2. Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows: System Information:Motherboard: Asus PRIME B450M-K IIWindows Edition: Windows 10 Home Windows Version: 22H2Headset: Razer BlackShark V2 XNotes:*I am using the Headphone splitter that came included with the headset which looks similar to one I found a picture of on amazon:...
  3. Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows: System Information:Motherboard: Asus PRIME B450M-K IIWindows Edition: Windows 10 Home Windows Version: 22H2Headset: Razer BlackShark V2 XNotes:*I am using the Headphone splitter that came included with the headset which looks similar to one I found a picture of on amazon:...
  4. Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...: Please help! My mic does not work when plugged into the rear mic jack or line in jack. The speakers plugged into the rear jack work fine - on the same group of ports as both the rear mic jack and line in jack.The same mic works fine when plugged into the front mic jack....
  5. Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...: Please help! My mic does not work when plugged into the rear mic jack or line in jack. The speakers plugged into the rear jack work fine - on the same group of ports as both the rear mic jack and line in jack.The same mic works fine when plugged into the front mic jack....
  6. Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Standalone mic not detected even with splitter jack on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standalone mic not detected even with splitter jack on Windows 10: The microphone isn't being detected, whether I use it directly or if I use a splitter jack. Both of these devices function perfectly fine on an old Windows 7, Ubuntu and on an Android phone. This isn't an issue with either device. It's strictly a Windows 10 issue. Plugging...
  8. Mic not detected with combo headphone mic jack on laptop.

Mic not detected with combo headphone mic jack on laptop.: There are LOTS of these threads that are locked with no answer. It's very frustrating that there ins't a way to toggle windows to use the combo speaker or headset mic combo jack as a mic only when it's not detected automatically and only a mic is plugged in! Windows...
  9. Combo headphone jack does not detect mic

Combo headphone jack does not detect mic: So, I have a laptop with a single headphone jack, and it has the little symbol with both an headphone and a mic. I have bought a V-moda boom pro mic. The microphone is integrated in the cable, and the tip that goes in the jack has four "parts", as it should be. The...
  10. Jacks on back panel are not detected

Jacks on back panel are not detected: I have updated my OS from build 9879 to 10130. As always the back panel jacks weren't detected so I went to the regedit and looked for 'ForceDisableJD'. (worked in previous builds.) And there's the problem. I have no value 'ForceDisableJD' in...