Windows 10: Motherboard change on laptop, windows key doesn't work on the same laptop0x800705B4

Discus and support Motherboard change on laptop, windows key doesn't work on the same laptop0x800705B4 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last month or so, my laptop had a problem with its motherboard and had it sent to shop for replacement of its motherboard, 2 months laterPandemic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ToastedApples, May 6, 2020.

1. Motherboard change on laptop, windows key doesn't work on the same laptop0x800705B4

Last month or so, my laptop had a problem with its motherboard and had it sent to shop for replacement of its motherboard, 2 months laterPandemic happenedi was able to get it back with a new motherboard and upon getting my laptop, i have an error that says"The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows and on the Troubleshoot Windows Activation, even after clicking the "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after doing so the laptop that im using isn't connected to my account even though I've connected my account to my laptop before, i even have my phone and pc linked with the Your Phone Companion app.

how do i proceed with this since troubleshooting doesn't even seem to help.

:)

ToastedApples, May 6, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Motherboard change on laptop, windows key doesn't work on the same laptop0x800705B4 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 6, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Motherboard change on laptop, windows key doesn't work on the same laptop0x800705B4 [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 6, 2020
  4. jarek_565 Win User

Motherboard change on laptop, windows key doesn't work on the same laptop0x800705B4

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Motherboard change on laptop, windows key doesn't work on the same laptop0x800705B4

1. Motherboard change on laptop, windows key doesn't work on the same laptop0x800705B4 - Similar Threads - Motherboard change laptop

2. Use oem key on new motherboard, but change motherboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use oem key on new motherboard, but change motherboard.: I build a pc by my self and buy a oem key on the new motherboard, but that motherboard have problem. I send it to the Asus suppord to fix it, but they change my motherboard to different one and I ask them how to fix this problem. They sak me did I ask the micrsoft suppord...
  3. Use oem key on new motherboard, but change motherboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use oem key on new motherboard, but change motherboard.: I build a pc by my self and buy a oem key on the new motherboard, but that motherboard have problem. I send it to the Asus suppord to fix it, but they change my motherboard to different one and I ask them how to fix this problem. They sak me did I ask the micrsoft suppord...
  4. Use oem key on new motherboard, but change motherboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Key does not work after Motherboard change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Key does not work after Motherboard change: I recently changed the motherboard on my Pc and when trying to activate Windows, it would recognize the hardware change, but the troubleshooter just kept saying try again later. After a couple of days I started searching for other solutions and followed instructions to...
  6. Windows 10 activation doesn't work after a hardware change motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation doesn't work after a hardware change motherboard: Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro N don't ask or encourage me to upgrade to windows 11 okay? in Sept 2021 legitimately and Windows activation was successfully logged. I checked my microsoft account and it confirmed my windows 10 and it even shows me that I got digital...
  7. Windows 10 activation doesn't work after a hardware change motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 activation doesn't work after a hardware change motherboard: Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro N don't ask or encourage me to upgrade to windows 11 okay? in Sept 2021 legitimately and Windows activation was successfully logged. I checked my microsoft account and it confirmed my windows 10 and it even shows me that I got digital...
  8. Windows 10 activation doesn't work after a hardware change motherboard

9. Changing Motherboard - Windows Key

Changing Motherboard - Windows Key: So I have an old Lenovo H430 that came with windows 8 and I upgraded to windows 10. Over time, I upgraded everything on the computer, lastly with a new motherboard/ram/case. Now there is basically nothing left of the Lenovo. Is there any way to move the windows key over...
  10. Dell motherboard changed, lost windows Key

Dell motherboard changed, lost windows Key: I changed the motherboard of my Dell XPS system. Now I no longer have my windows key. I need a new key to keep my old machine going. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-motherboard-changed-lost-windows-key/71b5d154-e6d9-42c5-b50a-c4e2ed5392a3"
Tags: