Windows 10: Motherboard change / Windows 10 and 365 Subscription question

Discus and support Motherboard change / Windows 10 and 365 Subscription question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I assembled this AM4 X370 PC I purchased a Windows 10 Home x64 from Microsoft online directly. Activation went smooth. I have a Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by miklet, May 6, 2018.

1. miklet Win User

Motherboard change / Windows 10 and 365 Subscription question

When I assembled this AM4 X370 PC I purchased a Windows 10 Home x64 from Microsoft online directly. Activation went smooth. I have a Microsoft Account and a 365 subscription on this device.
    Recently upgraded from Ryzen 5 1600 to Ryzen 7 2700X. Windows handled the change very smoothly.

I would like to upgrade to a X470 motherboard. I would prefer to just move my two M.2 SSD's and the GPU and "boot-up". Is that realistic?

There is a plethora of information with varied instructions.

Is there a good archival thread here that I could be directed to?

Or a Microsoft page with the instructions or procedure?

Thanks for your time and knowledge shared.

:)

miklet, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Motherboard change / Windows 10 and 365 Subscription question

1. Motherboard change / Windows 10 and 365 Subscription question - Similar Threads - Motherboard change 365

2. Question about 1 TB Cloud from Microsoft 365 Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about 1 TB Cloud from Microsoft 365 Subscription: I have paid 2 times 7euros per month for Microsoft 365 Subscription and still haven't received any extra cloud storage at all. What should I do now or how can I take back my money? Hope someone can help me with this. Thank you!***** moved from german to english Community...
  3. Question about 1 TB Cloud from Microsoft 365 Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about 1 TB Cloud from Microsoft 365 Subscription: I have paid 2 times 7euros per month for Microsoft 365 Subscription and still haven't received any extra cloud storage at all. What should I do now or how can I take back my money? Hope someone can help me with this. Thank you!***** moved from german to english Community...
  4. Subscription Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subscription Question: I purchased in error 365 for family. Yesterday I purchased a one-year subscription plan to be extended on what I now have but was not able to install it at this time. Can I cancel my current subscription and receive a refund or do I need to wait as advised yesterday until my...
  5. Subscription Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subscription Question: I purchased in error 365 for family. Yesterday I purchased a one-year subscription plan to be extended on what I now have but was not able to install it at this time. Can I cancel my current subscription and receive a refund or do I need to wait as advised yesterday until my...
  6. Change to Windows 10 Pro Microsoft 365 subscription on OEM Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change to Windows 10 Pro Microsoft 365 subscription on OEM Windows 10 Home: I have Microsoft 365 subscription that allows me to use Pro edition of windows. I have ASUS notebook that have Windows Home pre-installed there. I'm logged in to my Microsoft accounts and even OneDrive is working as expected. How can I change my Windows version to Pro?...
  7. 365 subscription.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    365 subscription.: I am using the free 365 subscription. Does this NOT include windows? That was what I needed. All you seem to get is some apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/365-subscription/0b023e45-23b5-4faf-a7d3-559b0f602124
  8. Managing 365 Subscriptions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Managing 365 Subscriptions: I was just reviewing my Microsoft account online, specifically, the Services & Subscriptions page. I have a home edition of 365 which I can share with multiple people. I have Office 365 installed on my Windows laptop, as do my wife on her Windows laptop, and my son on his...
  9. office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365 subscription: Can I install Office 365 to both a PC and a Mac computer? I understand that it can be installed on 5 devices. Is it right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/office-365-subscription/a84ea69b-5dcb-41eb-86d1-fbebfcd5396c
  10. Change Office 365 subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change Office 365 subscription: Hi, One member of my family who has office 365 Personal subscription on her laptop. She's the first one to try out the office 365. Later, I bought a office 365 home subscription for more than one users. And I was thinking of bringing her across from personal to our office...