Windows 10: Motherboard crashed and need to Re activate digital license on same hard drives

Discus and support Motherboard crashed and need to Re activate digital license on same hard drives in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Motherdboard crashed beginning of 2018 and I could not afford to repair at the time. I now used the same hard drives, but cannot activate windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andries 00, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Motherboard crashed and need to Re activate digital license on same hard drives

My Motherdboard crashed beginning of 2018 and I could not afford to repair at the time.

I now used the same hard drives, but cannot activate windows 10 pro for few days now.

Used troubleshouter without any success. Error code (0x803F7001)

Please assist since I bought Windows 3.11, Windows 95, windows 98 , windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and did a digital license. cannot afford any more purchases.

:)

Andries 00, Dec 28, 2018

2. Can't activate with digital license

Hi, I installed a new hard drive in my PC and can't activate my Windows 10 installation via Digital License.

I downloaded the Windows 10 installation tool and made a USB installation drive, and installed it on my new hard drive.

Logged into my account, and it won't recognize my digital license on my account for some reason.

I popped in my old hard drive to assure I do in-fact have a digital license, and sure enough it says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account".

I chose the "I made hardware changes to this device recently" option, and chose the device I'm using, but it still says unable to activate.

I installed Windows 10 Home, the version my digital license is registered with.

I have no idea what to do at this point, please help.

Ben Montoya, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 28, 2018
  4. bharat_s Win User

Motherboard crashed and need to Re activate digital license on same hard drives

window activation through digital license

my hard disk have a space of 500gb and my window 10 is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account.
    I want to upgrade upto 1TB is it possible that when I install window 10 on new hard drive it will re-activate using Microsoft account same on previous hard drive.

bharat_s, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Motherboard crashed and need to Re activate digital license on same hard drives

1. Motherboard crashed and need to Re activate digital license on same hard drives - Similar Threads - Motherboard crashed need

2. Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license: Hi,I have a Win10 system with is licensed with a digital entitlement license which I need to re-install Windows 10 on exactly the same system - I'm not trying to transfer to a new machineAccording to this article If you have a digital license for your device, you can...
  3. Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license: Hi,I have a Win10 system with is licensed with a digital entitlement license which I need to re-install Windows 10 on exactly the same system - I'm not trying to transfer to a new machineAccording to this article If you have a digital license for your device, you can...
  4. Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Digital Windows License Activation Failure After Hard Drive Change ...

Digital Windows License Activation Failure After Hard Drive Change ...: Hi all, My father in-law switched over to console gaming and subsequently gave me his W10 system running an AMD Threadripper 1950X; yes, he's a pretty cool dude and I'm one grateful son-in-law. I promptly installed my own nvme m.2 in February and windows installed itself with...
  6. Digital Windows License Activation Failure After Hard Drive Change ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital Windows License Activation Failure After Hard Drive Change ...: Hi all, My father in-law switched over to console gaming and subsequently gave me his W10 system running an AMD Threadripper 1950X; yes, he's a pretty cool dude and I'm one grateful son-in-law. I promptly installed my own nvme m.2 in February and windows installed itself with...
  7. Digital Windows License Activation Failure After Hard Drive Change ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Hard drive crashed, need to re-install previously purchased digital game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hard drive crashed, need to re-install previously purchased digital game.: Is there a way to re-download an online digital purchased game since my hard drive crashed or does it need to be re-purchased? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-crashed-need-to-re-install-previously/73be115c-f56c-438a-a826-b26d1e844196
  9. Transitioning from one hard drive to another with the same digital license

Transitioning from one hard drive to another with the same digital license: Hello there, My Windows license is a digital one because I got the free upgrade from Windows 7. I plan to upgrade my existing hard drive with a new one, and I have both installed at the same time. I have created a bootable usb drive with the installation media on it. The...
  10. Unable to re-activate Windows 10 digital license after a motherboard upgrade using a...

Unable to re-activate Windows 10 digital license after a motherboard upgrade using a...: I expected this to happen and before changing the motherboard I linked my microsoft account with my computer so the license would not be lost afterwards. But turns out something is not working as expected, because I cannot re-activate this computer with my license. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. motherboard crashed windows 10 activation