Windows 10: Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install

Discus and support Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Do you need to install now the drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website or the Win10 install them by itself? I mean for example chipset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrGohut, May 6, 2020.

1. Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install

Do you need to install now the drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website or the Win10 install them by itself?

I mean for example chipset drivers

submitted by /u/MrGohut
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrGohut, May 6, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 6, 2020
  3. whirlly Win User
    Freezing on new- motherboard, fresh install

Hi axe0,

I've attached the new zip file and pasted the pictures below. I'll submit another reply once I've completed the driver verifier step.

CPU

Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install [​IMG]

Mainboard

Memory

SPD Slot 1

SPD Slot 2

SPD Slot 3

SPD Slot 4 is empty

Graphic

whirlly, May 6, 2020
  4. Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install

1. Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install - Similar Threads - Motherboard drivers fresh

2. Windows store not working after fresh install of Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store not working after fresh install of Win10: As the title suggests, the windows store app is no longer functioning and does not show up in any of my troubleshooting steps. I can physically see the tile in the windows start menu, but nothing happens when I click it does not show up in the apps & features listI've tried...
  3. Installing motherboard and ssd drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing motherboard and ssd drivers after clean install: I did a clean win 10 install following the guide by Brinck forund here on Tenforums. I have also downloaded the most recent drivers for my motherboard (Asus, B360M-K Prime) from Asus site (chipset, SATA, LAN and Audio) (found here) I have a few questions regarding the...
  4. Fresh win10 install on sshd

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh win10 install on sshd: I had to do my build over as I was having issue with my firecuda sshd booting or even accepting win 10 after cleaning and formatting and redownloading I reinstalled from usb to the ssd win 10 os this time I got a miracle and with the ssd being the only thing in my bios that...
  5. Intel Graphics driver fails to install on fresh Win10 installation

Intel Graphics driver fails to install on fresh Win10 installation: I purchased a new hard drive and installed Windows on it with media creation tool. After window's installation my second monitor is not being detected. It is plugged into my motherboard via HDMI and should be using Intel graphics as the display adapter. My main monitor is...
  6. Can't activate win10 after installing new motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate win10 after installing new motherboard: Hi I've tried to follow all the steps offered by Microsoft's help section but it doesn't seem to work for me. I bought a new Motherboard which I installed and now I can't activate my Windows 10 again. I updated to Win10 quite a while ago, from win7 or 8. I also have a...
  7. Freezing on new- motherboard, fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing on new- motherboard, fresh install: Hi, My desktop was getting BSODs and freezing. Since I am not good at PC troubleshooting I've taken it to repair... twice. One tech said it was the motherboard, so I got a new one, had it installed and also upgraded by 150 SSD to a 250 GB SSD, then I started having...
  8. Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10

Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10: Hello guys, I need help for my new build. from a fresh install of windows 10 i try to install the drver for my IGPU Intel HD 530. each time i do that i get a BSOD with this message: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys Or sometimes it's...
  9. Install new motherboard- Install before or after Win10 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Install new motherboard- Install before or after Win10 upgrade?: I have an HTPC on Windows 7 that I want to upgrade to Windows 10. I want to change the motherboard to an mini-ITX format. Should I install Windows 10 before or after changing out the motherboard? Trying to avoid a hangup. 22556
  10. Is it necessary to fresh win install after upgrading motherboard/CPU?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it necessary to fresh win install after upgrading motherboard/CPU?: Do I have to do a fresh windows install after upgrading to a new motherboard and CPU? And if it's really necessary, Can I get away with the "keep your existing file" option or do I need to clean format my drive before installing windows? 98742