Windows 10: motherboard failed or something else?

Discus and support motherboard failed or something else? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I have upgraded ram and GPU on my PC, since then PC had failed with many bluescreen thread stuck in driver etc and freeze, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by whitepanda, Apr 30, 2019.

1. motherboard failed or something else?

Recently I have upgraded ram and GPU on my PC, since then PC had failed with many bluescreen thread stuck in driver etc and freeze, with livekernalevent 141.
    Number of things I have done all failed.
    1. swapped the ram from PC which was running fine, my new ram running ok on the other PC, my PC failed.
    2. performed ram test, passed no issue found.
    3. swapped ram slot, still crashes.
    4.GPU tried multiple driver, all failed
    5. GPU rma, and took a graphic card (750ti)from other pc, which is working fine, still failed.

only component that I couldn't swap was motherboard and CPU, done CPU stress test passed, and GPU test with 750ti - failed, crash within 8 minutes.

Is this sign of motherboard failing? or something else I should try?

:)

whitepanda, Apr 30, 2019

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 30, 2019
  4. chideock Win User

motherboard failed or something else?

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

motherboard failed or something else?

1. motherboard failed or something else? - Similar Threads - motherboard failed something

2. What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?: My computer is VERY VERY slow to start and won't go past the bios option unless MANY TRIES are made. I've install windows about 2 times successfully on this NEW BUILD and still can't access windows main interface. I don't k own what to do at this point since I've tried...
  3. What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?: My computer is VERY VERY slow to start and won't go past the bios option unless MANY TRIES are made. I've install windows about 2 times successfully on this NEW BUILD and still can't access windows main interface. I don't k own what to do at this point since I've tried...
  4. False positive? Or something else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False positive? Or something else?: I made the mistake of downloading something that had this virus, and I deleted the files within the folders that were affected by it originally It was a .Zip I extracted, if that matters and re-scanned my computer using Microsoft Defender Antivirus The default one and it said...
  5. Virus, bug or something else ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus, bug or something else ?: Hi so here is my problemsit started 5 days agoall the problems exept the 3rd :1st : Only 1 app work that mean if I open google chrome it work but if I open like discord, discord won't work, I can't click and I can hardly use my keybord and I need to close google chrome to...
  6. Virus, bug or something else ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus, bug or something else ?: Hi so here is my problemsit started 5 days agoall the problems exept the 3rd :1st : Only 1 app work that mean if I open google chrome it work but if I open like discord, discord won't work, I can't click and I can hardly use my keybord and I need to close google chrome to...
  7. Virus, bug or something else ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Bad CPU or Something Else???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad CPU or Something Else???: Hi all, I am having this issue with an old PC that I was trying to resurrect as an "Internet Browsing/Youtube" computer for our house guest and the specs of the PC is Intel Core 2 X6800 + Asus P5Q (Latest BIOS 2209) + 8GB RAM + 240GB SSD. Installed Windows 10 Pro (1909)...
  9. is this a driver problem or something else

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is this a driver problem or something else: After upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 , the HDMI port on my HP pavilion HPE 1230-c desktop no longer works. Other than buying a new PC (not happening) is there a solution?...
  10. 4th attempt by Anniversary update - fails - something else is updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    4th attempt by Anniversary update - fails - something else is updating: I have been running the version of Win 10 before the Anniversary edition. I did not know when I allowed the download manager to do an update (be nice if they actually identified that as Anniversary edition rather than just some updates) that it was going to the newer version....