Windows 10: Motherboard is ok with this GPU?

Discus and support Motherboard is ok with this GPU? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, sorry to post this such technical question here sadly tomshardware website acting weird and I cannot login there so I ask here. I have a ASUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pagefile'sys, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Motherboard is ok with this GPU?

Hello, sorry to post this such technical question here sadly tomshardware website acting weird and I cannot login there so I ask here. I have a ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer motherboard on a i7 processor, NVIDIA GT 710 2GB can work on this motherboard? is there a VGA slot? I learned this specific graphics card must be plugged in via VGA slot. My monitor have VGA,DVI but unsure about my motherboard.

Thanks in advance

:)

Pagefile'sys, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

GPU

Hi,

This issue may happen if the GPU is taking more time to display the graphics on your monitor and if the graphics card or driver is already problematic.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try to uninstall then reinstall the graphics driver and see if the issue will persist:

• Press Windows key + S and type devmgmt.msc.
    • Press Enter.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click on your graphics driver.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Oct 10, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

Motherboard is ok with this GPU?

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

Thema:

Motherboard is ok with this GPU?

1. Motherboard is ok with this GPU? - Similar Threads - Motherboard GPU

2. hello guys does foxconn 17A0 2.10 motherboard is compatible with any gpu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys does foxconn 17A0 2.10 motherboard is compatible with any gpu?: hello guys is foxconn 17A0 2.10 can use geforce gt 1030? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-does-foxconn-17a0-210-motherboard-is/3c587350-493c-44f9-8a14-914271d2cdb4
  3. hello guys does foxconn 17A0 2.10 motherboard is compatible with any gpu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello guys does foxconn 17A0 2.10 motherboard is compatible with any gpu?: hello guys is foxconn 17A0 2.10 can use geforce gt 1030? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-does-foxconn-17a0-210-motherboard-is/3c587350-493c-44f9-8a14-914271d2cdb4
  4. hello guys does foxconn 17A0 2.10 motherboard is compatible with any gpu?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Upgrading motherboard, cpu, gpu with current hard drives. Possibility?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading motherboard, cpu, gpu with current hard drives. Possibility?: I purchased an Alienware in 2020 with a decent build but now with a graphics card failing and hardware simply falling behind the gaming industry, it was time for an upgrade. Sadly, it seems Alienware really isn't amiable to upgrades so I am purchasing the basic mats for a new...
  6. Upgrading motherboard, cpu, gpu with current hard drives. Possibility?

Upgrading motherboard, cpu, gpu with current hard drives. Possibility?: I purchased an Alienware in 2020 with a decent build but now with a graphics card failing and hardware simply falling behind the gaming industry, it was time for an upgrade. Sadly, it seems Alienware really isn't amiable to upgrades so I am purchasing the basic mats for a new...
  7. Trying to determine if Motherboard or GPU may be causing random problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to determine if Motherboard or GPU may be causing random problems: Currently I'm having some rather intermittent and varied issues with my PC, across a wide variety of programs. The symptoms are as followsComputer will randomly be restartedDestiny 2 will randomly crash with error code Broccoli indicates an error detecting the GPU/driver, or...
  8. Trying to determine if Motherboard or GPU may be causing random problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to determine if Motherboard or GPU may be causing random problems: Currently I'm having some rather intermittent and varied issues with my PC, across a wide variety of programs. The symptoms are as followsComputer will randomly be restartedDestiny 2 will randomly crash with error code Broccoli indicates an error detecting the GPU/driver, or...
  9. Trying to determine if Motherboard or GPU may be causing random problems

10. Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect

Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect: So I’m buying a new motherboard and gpu because I want to move my motherboard to a pcie 4.0 so I got a graphics card that was also that but I’ve realised on the gpu it said that it is 16x interface and I tried looking at the motherboard but it doesn’t tell me if it’s a 16x...