Windows 10: Motherboard LAN driver suddenly not recognised

Discus and support Motherboard LAN driver suddenly not recognised in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HiI've been having trouble with a display adaptor whose driver is no longer strictly compatible with the latest version of Win10 64. Starting about 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterM_912, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Motherboard LAN driver suddenly not recognised

HiI've been having trouble with a display adaptor whose driver is no longer strictly compatible with the latest version of Win10 64. Starting about 6 months ago I suddenly started getting random restarts and some programs using very excessive GPU usage. After some research I believe that the drivers for this particular adapter were not updated by the manufacturer to conform to a change in requirement for Windows 10. Prior to that everything had been working just fine following an upgrade from Win 7.The current shortage of semiconductor parts has made building a new machine no

:)

PeterM_912, Jun 19, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jun 19, 2021
  3. temp02 Win User
    temp02, Jun 19, 2021
  4. rahjja Win User

Motherboard LAN driver suddenly not recognised

Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues.

The page I am using for drivers is here:
    MSI Global

And I am following the suggested order.

1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error message saying that "This computer does not meet the requirements."

- I skipped it and continued down the list of drivers but I am concerned since the second monitor I want to use is still not working.
    - The Nvidia VGA driver installed correctly.

Is this a normal error and I should accept it as I do not need that driver or should I find another Intel VGA driver to try?

2) I have installed the Killer LAN and Killer Wireless LAN drivers for my laptop. Do I now need to ALSO install the Intel Wireless LAN drivers or no? Is it optional or required or don't do it at all?

Thanks for your help!

rahjja, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Motherboard LAN driver suddenly not recognised

1. Motherboard LAN driver suddenly not recognised - Similar Threads - Motherboard LAN driver

2. USB headset suddenly not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB headset suddenly not recognised: I'm running windows 10 on an Acer predator PC from a good few years back now. I got a new Logitech headset with a wireless USB dongle to plug in. Have been using this for a while now. Suddenly last night it stopped working and I got a notification that the USB device is not...
  3. USB headset suddenly not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB headset suddenly not recognised: I'm running windows 10 on an Acer predator PC from a good few years back now. I got a new Logitech headset with a wireless USB dongle to plug in. Have been using this for a while now. Suddenly last night it stopped working and I got a notification that the USB device is not...
  4. USB headset suddenly not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lan drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lan drivers: I have a z390 aorus pro WiFi motherboard that I cannot get the drivers updated to be able to connect to the internet submitted by /u/Doggysdoor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7hou5/lan_drivers/
  6. Motherboard Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Motherboard Drivers: With all the free time we have I plan to reinstall windows on an SSD. I custom built my pc a few years ago and I plan to load the drivers from a usb from the manufacturer site instead of the old cd. However, I’m unsure which ones I need. I know I need the chipset, the LAN,...
  7. Wireless LAN Driver suddenly stopped working

Wireless LAN Driver suddenly stopped working: Hi, Recently, my wireless LAN driver has stopped working. The only thing which I'm aware of which could've caused this is probably my constantly putting my laptop to sleep. I didn't install any new software recently, and upon checking, my Windows is currently up to date....
  8. How to detect LAN item; not recognised by DHCP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to detect LAN item; not recognised by DHCP: I have a LAN device that I want to connect to my computer. (It is an interface between my model railway and my computer which has the software to operate it). I plug in the Ethernet cable and the port on the device lights up, the hub to which it is attached also lights up...
  9. Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?: I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues. The page I am using for drivers is here: MSI Global And I am following the suggested order. 1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error...
  10. USB-LAN adapter not recognised

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB-LAN adapter not recognised: Hello, The following notebook/laptop does not have a LAN port: Lenovo 100S-14IBR http://www.amazon.de/Lenovo-100S-14IBR-Notebook-Celeron-Prozessor/dp/B01AK5SZ74?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 Hence I have purchased a USB-LAN adapter as...