Windows 10: Motherboard Problems

Discus and support Motherboard Problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running a Dell 960 Desktop dual booting W10/Ubuntu 18.04. My motherboard went bad. I have replaced MB's before and have installed Capacitors in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wvman80, Feb 13, 2019.

1. wvman80 Win User

Motherboard Problems

I am running a Dell 960 Desktop dual booting W10/Ubuntu 18.04. My motherboard went bad. I have replaced MB's before and have installed Capacitors in MBs. I replaced it with another of the same kind(oy958c MB). It took almost a minute to sign in. I had the option of Ubuntu or w10. Ubuntu opened without any problems. I try to open W10 and all I get is the 4 pane window and no spinning dial. After a long wait it says Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart. gives me a error code of 0xc0000225. I tried Boot Repair and got same results. I tried my W10 flash Drive and same thing. It keeps telling me I need to repair but I can't get pass Windows screeen. No matter what I do it does the same routine. I installed a fresh formatted NTFS HD and tried to install a new copy of W10 from my Flash Drive and I got the same result.

Is there a setting I need to change in the bios?

:)

wvman80, Feb 13, 2019

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Feb 13, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Motherboard Problems

USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Motherboard Problems

1. Motherboard Problems - Similar Threads - Motherboard Problems

2. Tuf Gaming B760M-Plus D4 motherboard Realtk Audio WIN 11 5.1 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tuf Gaming B760M-Plus D4 motherboard Realtk Audio WIN 11 5.1 problem: On my Tuf Gaming B760M-Plus D4 motherboard, the 5.1 sound card cannot play the sound of YouTube videos or the media player in 5.1 in WIN11.I changed the drivers several times :Now the last Driver recommended by ASUS realtek Audio Control is available. 6.0.9527.1 No newer than...
  3. Tuf Gaming B760M-Plus D4 motherboard Realtk Audio WIN 11 5.1 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tuf Gaming B760M-Plus D4 motherboard Realtk Audio WIN 11 5.1 problem: On my Tuf Gaming B760M-Plus D4 motherboard, the 5.1 sound card cannot play the sound of YouTube videos or the media player in 5.1 in WIN11.I changed the drivers several times :Now the last Driver recommended by ASUS realtek Audio Control is available. 6.0.9527.1 No newer than...
  4. I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.: I recently switched out my motherboard and now the dram debug light is on. I switched the RAM out and still nothing is happening, there is no display...
  5. I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.: I recently switched out my motherboard and now the dram debug light is on. I switched the RAM out and still nothing is happening, there is no display...
  6. I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.

7. Is this a motherboard or windows problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a motherboard or windows problem: Logitech g hub and OBS studio are crashing According to the view reliability history. There is no error message though,and it’s every time I close the program but for Logitech ghub it happens once per day while it is booting into windows. Also I can’t download the 2023 06...
  8. Is this a motherboard or windows problem

Is this a motherboard or windows problem: Logitech g hub and OBS studio are crashing According to the view reliability history. There is no error message though,and it’s every time I close the program but for Logitech ghub it happens once per day while it is booting into windows. Also I can’t download the 2023 06...
  9. Trying to determine if Motherboard or GPU may be causing random problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to determine if Motherboard or GPU may be causing random problems: Currently I'm having some rather intermittent and varied issues with my PC, across a wide variety of programs. The symptoms are as followsComputer will randomly be restartedDestiny 2 will randomly crash with error code Broccoli indicates an error detecting the GPU/driver, or...
  10. Trying to determine if Motherboard or GPU may be causing random problems

Trying to determine if Motherboard or GPU may be causing random problems: Currently I'm having some rather intermittent and varied issues with my PC, across a wide variety of programs. The symptoms are as followsComputer will randomly be restartedDestiny 2 will randomly crash with error code Broccoli indicates an error detecting the GPU/driver, or...