Windows 10: Motherboard Recommendations

Discus and support Motherboard Recommendations in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Which board would people go for out of the ones listed below? Also if anyone here is using one of the boards please provide your feedback.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wizkid, Jun 13, 2020.

1. wizkid Win User

Motherboard Recommendations

Hi,

Which board would people go for out of the ones listed below? Also if anyone here is using one of the boards please provide your feedback.

ASUS AMD Ryzen PRIME X570 PRO

ASUS X470 ROG Crosshair VII Hero

Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO

Thanks.

:)

wizkid, Jun 13, 2020

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Polo6RGTI Win User
    Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

The 9th gen processors that are currently available is still the P0 stepping and will eventually be replaced with the new R0 stepping processors.

Here are the screenshots I took from Gigabyte's website

Motherboard Recommendations [​IMG]

Gigabyte redacted the new R0 processors from the list a day later.

Motherboard Recommendations [​IMG]

Polo6RGTI, Jun 13, 2020
  4. J-Man Win User

Recommend me a good motherboard to go with 2x HIS ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2.

I am going to be going over to ATI and having a change so I'm going to sell my current GPU on eBay and I am wondering what motherboards you recommend. I'll be selling my eVGA 790i board on eBay too.

• Good motherboard.

J-Man, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Motherboard Recommendations - Similar Threads - Motherboard Recommendations

2. Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.: So I changed my motherboard and now cannot login as it gives me some weird error Ox8007000e, and also asks for windows password which I have not setup so I leave blank, but it gives me error again tried to set up a password, same result. Support said to activate windows that...
  3. Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.: So I changed my motherboard and now cannot login as it gives me some weird error Ox8007000e, and also asks for windows password which I have not setup so I leave blank, but it gives me error again tried to set up a password, same result. Support said to activate windows that...
  4. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  5. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  6. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  7. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  8. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  10. Motherboard recommendations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard recommendations: Gigabyte told me back in June that my H67A-UD3H-B3 motherboard was compatible with Win10. After months of fighting various issues and an extremely long Gigabyte support ticket trying to get usb issues resolved, I called Gigabyte today because support wanted me to download...