Windows 10: Motherbord Died

Discus and support Motherbord Died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My motherboard took a tun for the worse. Can i use my same account activation for the replacement motherboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Radar_usvmc, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Motherbord Died

My motherboard took a tun for the worse. Can i use my same account activation for the replacement motherboard?

:)

Radar_usvmc, Mar 22, 2019

2. Nokia lumia 1020 motherbord

i want to by nokia lumia 909 ( 1020 ) main Bord for my phone... is there any place to by a brand new motherbord ..?

GihanDhananjaya, Mar 22, 2019
  3. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Motherbord Died

TV Card just died

My 5 yr old TV card just died! i want a MCE card, any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Motherbord Died

1. Motherbord Died - Similar Threads - Motherbord Died

2. screen is grey after driver update, not sure if motherbord, gpu or driver or how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen is grey after driver update, not sure if motherbord, gpu or driver or how to fix it.: it started with some weird bluescreens at random moments in november, after a while i noticed that the pc would bluescreen whenever i opened the file explorer of all things, as this was right before my exams got really stressed, so i tried repairing windows, doing integrity...
  3. screen is grey after driver update, not sure if motherbord, gpu or driver or how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen is grey after driver update, not sure if motherbord, gpu or driver or how to fix it.: it started with some weird bluescreens at random moments in november, after a while i noticed that the pc would bluescreen whenever i opened the file explorer of all things, as this was right before my exams got really stressed, so i tried repairing windows, doing integrity...
  4. screen is grey after driver update, not sure if motherbord, gpu or driver or how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD: I am trying to install Windows 11, which the PC Health Check told me i needed fTPM enabled. Got that done. Next i needed to install Secure Boot. I looked online on how to do that with my MB. Trouble is, when i enable Secure Boot and exit and save it, it keeps booting back...
  6. Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD: I am trying to install Windows 11, which the PC Health Check told me i needed fTPM enabled. Got that done. Next i needed to install Secure Boot. I looked online on how to do that with my MB. Trouble is, when i enable Secure Boot and exit and save it, it keeps booting back...
  7. Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 F1 MOTHERBORD

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. motherbord SDK0J40700 Win Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    motherbord SDK0J40700 Win Home: I have made a reinstallation because I want to sell my computer. So when I make the installation I don´t want to install it with my Microsoft account. I don´t get any option to make a local accout that I want to. What to do? Can I finnish the installation with my own...
  9. trying to activate Windows 10 after replacing motherbord and CPU and get Error 0x80070057.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    trying to activate Windows 10 after replacing motherbord and CPU and get Error 0x80070057.: trying to activate Windows 10 after replacing motherbord and CPU and get Error 0x80070057. clean install on SSD. all drivers and other stuff loaded....
  10. old motherbord

in Windows 10 Customization
    old motherbord: hi i am install Windows10 in my pc mother bord suport Windows7 do not problem؟ if you think it is problem tell me *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Motherbord Name: GA-P41T-D3 (1.3) (gigabit) BIOS Ver: f1 graphics Brand: Nvidia Geforce GT240 Model cpu:...