Windows 10: Motherbord got Fried. replaced it and now Windows 10 wont work

Discus and support Motherbord got Fried. replaced it and now Windows 10 wont work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My motherboard got fried and when I replaced it windows 10 says I need to buy a new key. I have the product key and the USB from my perches of windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TimothyCresson, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Motherbord got Fried. replaced it and now Windows 10 wont work

My motherboard got fried and when I replaced it windows 10 says I need to buy a new key. I have the product key and the USB from my perches of windows 10 but I cant use the code.

:)

TimothyCresson, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Motherbord got Fried. replaced it and now Windows 10 wont work

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Motherbord got Fried. replaced it and now Windows 10 wont work

1. Motherbord got Fried. replaced it and now Windows 10 wont work - Similar Threads - Motherbord got Fried

2. Activating Windows 10 on a PC with motherboard swap because my motherboard got fried

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 on a PC with motherboard swap because my motherboard got fried: Hello everyone, I need help in this as contacting support and browsing through the forum didn't answer my question.I also tried opening a 'service request' on the Get Help app on another PC. The request was opened with "Expect a call from a support agent in about 0 minutes"...
  3. Activating Windows 10 on a PC with motherboard swap because my motherboard got fried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 on a PC with motherboard swap because my motherboard got fried: Hello everyone, I need help in this as contacting support and browsing through the forum didn't answer my question.I also tried opening a 'service request' on the Get Help app on another PC. The request was opened with "Expect a call from a support agent in about 0 minutes"...
  4. Activating Windows 10 on a PC with motherboard swap because my motherboard got fried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Harddrive got fried?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Harddrive got fried?: I've been using this computer for only 6 months and play Minecraft on it. I'm not sure why but during the past 3 months my computers been getting blue screens with Critical and Errors and whatnot. Suddenly 3 days ago my computer got really slow and I've only had this computer...
  6. Updated windows ten and now it wont work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated windows ten and now it wont work?: So I was turning of my pc and when doing so I clicked the update and restart button after doing so when I restard my windows 10 when being insainlly slow, usually it boots up fast but its taking so long now, and when i get in, I cant open up any of the windows apps, like the...
  7. trying to activate Windows 10 after replacing motherbord and CPU and get Error 0x80070057.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    trying to activate Windows 10 after replacing motherbord and CPU and get Error 0x80070057.: trying to activate Windows 10 after replacing motherbord and CPU and get Error 0x80070057. clean install on SSD. all drivers and other stuff loaded....
  8. old motherbord

in Windows 10 Customization
    old motherbord: hi i am install Windows10 in my pc mother bord suport Windows7 do not problem؟ if you think it is problem tell me *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Motherbord Name: GA-P41T-D3 (1.3) (gigabit) BIOS Ver: f1 graphics Brand: Nvidia Geforce GT240 Model cpu:...
  9. Motherbord Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Motherbord Died: My motherboard took a tun for the worse. Can i use my same account activation for the replacement motherboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/motherbord-died/0d2b14af-6ee1-493b-bc17-846a28a3435f
  10. My Windows 10 Account Got Replaced

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 Account Got Replaced: My Windows 10 Administrator Account Got Replaced I went to Log in to my account on my Dell Laptop but I got a notification that said they were replacing my account with a default account. It has not got my regular account back yet and I have lost all of my downloaded...