Windows 10: Motion Permissions in Privacy settings is missing

Discus and support Motion Permissions in Privacy settings is missing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to find the permission setting for Motion that is supposed to be in Settings, Privacy, Motion. I want to turn these sensors off entirely,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EvetteLarson, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Motion Permissions in Privacy settings is missing

I am unable to find the permission setting for Motion that is supposed to be in Settings, Privacy, Motion. I want to turn these sensors off entirely, not just on a site by site basis. Where has the setting gone? Am I not looking in the right place?

:)

EvetteLarson, Oct 2, 2020

2. Unable to set pin for motion controller bluetooth pairing.

Hi Joe,

This issue might have caused by a misconfigured Bluetooth settings. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:

Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality
    . In the Motion Controllers section, look for
    Motion Controller Troubleshooting Flowchart sub-section. Follow the steps according to the flowchart given on the sub-section.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    App Permissions

Hi Tony,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Some apps require certain permissions to work properly. However, you can change the permissions given to the apps by following the below steps:

1. Click on Start.
    2. Click on Settings and then click on Privacy.
    3. Under the App Permissions you can change the permissions which are assigned for the apps.

However, you can go through the
    Microsoft Privacy Statement

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Motion Permissions in Privacy settings is missing

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Motion Permissions in Privacy settings is missing

1. Motion Permissions in Privacy settings is missing - Similar Threads - Motion Permissions Privacy

2. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  3. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  4. App Permission in Privacy and Security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Permission in Privacy and Security.: I have Window 11 Build: 26058.1300. I have by accidently block a permission of some app when there was allow or block. Now i am unable to start the application. I have deleted and reinstall as well but nothing working. Any one know how to reset the app permission to default....
  5. App permissions for Privacy settings are broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App permissions for Privacy settings are broken: Hey there. for some reason after tweaking my system for maximum performance - I can’t use my mic in any of my call of duty games or in any games that uses a headset. now I already know that you go to settings > privacy settings > microphone settings > then you would allow...
  6. App permissions for Privacy settings are broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    App permissions for Privacy settings are broken: Hey there. for some reason after tweaking my system for maximum performance - I can’t use my mic in any of my call of duty games or in any games that uses a headset. now I already know that you go to settings > privacy settings > microphone settings > then you would allow...
  7. App permissions for Privacy settings are broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  9. Privacy Settings - App permissions, why two settings for basically the same?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Settings - App permissions, why two settings for basically the same?: Hello everybody, in the Privacy Settings under App permissions there are basically three settings for every sub-item: Allow access to xyz on this device. Allow apps to access xyz and choose which apps can access xyz. What's the difference between the first two? With...
  10. Missing "Tailored experiences" option in Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing "Tailored experiences" option in Privacy settings: A couple of weeks ago I installed the Windows 10 Pro N 1703 (15063.413) as a new clean installation, i.e. not as an update from an earlier version. Yesterday I thought I would go through and check the privacy settings once again. I watched a couple of Youtube videos on the...