Windows 10: motion sensors

Discus and support motion sensors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why is it sooo hard to get a straight answer to a quesiton from Microsoft? I wasted all of my time since 8:30 am EST to 1:33 pm, the actual time at my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ruth 801, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Ruth 801 Win User

motion sensors

Why is it sooo hard to get a straight answer to a quesiton from Microsoft? I wasted all of my time since 8:30 am EST to 1:33 pm, the actual time at my home now, because I am trying to see if Microsoft's Windows 10 OS has some type of motion sensors?

I installed updates for Microsoft Windows 10 and Google Chrome on the same day, Dec. 19, 2019. Since I installed those updates I am unable to log in to any online account I have without going to 4 different locations on my computer to enable third party cookies I don't want or need to allow cookies which means Microsoft of Google Chrome is forcing me to allow things I don't want on muy private, home computer. After I allow those cookies I have to reload the website I was on, enter the specific URL page for that website. If the information is acceptable for the motion sensors, then I have a chance that I can log in to my account. Completing the steps doesn't guarantee that the changes I made will allow me to log in to my account. If it works I will be able to log in on my online accounts 3 or 4 times before I have to reset the pages to be able to use my computer the way I want to use my computer.

Microsoft's Electrtonic agent has never given me an answer to any question I ask since my Windows 7 computer crashed overnight when Microsoft was trying so had to get customers to upgrade to Windows 10. I couldn't find a computer in June of 2016 the didn't already have Windows 10 pre-installed. I wish I never heared of Windows 10 and thats because the hours 5 hours I wasted today getting through the long electronic menu, telling the support person my reason for calling waiting 20 minutes or much longer for the tech to pick up my call, most of the techs don't know anything about motion sensors and when I ask them to get the supervisor who might know something about motion sensors. Instead of transferring the call the techs tell me why I shouldn't expect the supervisors will be qualified to help me either. It's so frustrating, maybe the supervisor can help me and if nothing else supervisor should make the effort to find anyone or any department at Microsoft knows if Microsoft is using some sort of motion sensors. Your techs have a much better chance of locating that department than I would every have.

I don't have a security alarm for my home in Florida. Electric power goes out all year because of the storms we have in Florida. Alarms don't work without electricity. I have bullet proof glass in all of my windows and all doorways that access the outdoors are double re-enforced steel doors. As a result my home security stops. My windows will withstand a piece of 2" by 4" piece of lumber at 400 mph and not shattering.

All any Microsoft employee should have been able to say, yes we monitor motion sensors, no we don't monitor motion sensors, or I don't know but I'll try to find an answer for you in the next 24 hours. I'd rather have my cancer return for a 3rd time and endure a chemo treatment that took 4 hours to complete and suffer through all of the side effects for 2 weeks when myt next chemo treatment was due than call Microsoft for help and once again waste so much time hoping, today I might actualy get assistance from Microsoft. And I'll admit that about ten times since I was saddled with Windows 10 I have received excellent assistance from the 1st employee who answered my call. But if Microsoft thinks the five hours I endured today without any solution, Microsoft should be ashamed. There's no excuse for this and I'm not putting up with it any more.

You can answer here in the community. The email address I have on my account has been closed for years but I have to enter it to update some of my windows programs. Since there is not a Windows topic listed for this problem I clicked Security and privacy.

:)

Ruth 801, Apr 28, 2020
  2. gr8ashu4u Win User

n79 motion sensor

i know it has a motion sensor but is it compatible for motion sensor gaming like n82,95,85 are???????????

can games like marble maze run on n79 ???????

gr8ashu4u, Apr 28, 2020
  3. boborulz Win User
    motion sensor

dose the nokia e5 has a motion sensor built in?

boborulz, Apr 28, 2020
  4. BusisiweB Win User

motion sensors

Lumia 820 Motion Sensor

When will Motion Sensor be available for Lumia 820 .? As my Jawbone wont work.

Your device does not have motion sensors. Up wont be able to work without access to your motion activity.

BusisiweB, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

motion sensors

1. motion sensors - Similar Threads - motion sensors

2. [Request] Realtime motion blur on mouse/cursor in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Request] Realtime motion blur on mouse/cursor in Windows 11.: Motion blur is an appealing feature that would greatly enhance the customization options in mouse settings, particularly for gamers who highly value it. While tools like CursorFX offer this functionality, they often come at a cost and may exhibit glitches. Many resort to...
  3. [Request] Realtime motion blur on mouse/cursor in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Request] Realtime motion blur on mouse/cursor in Windows 11.: Motion blur is an appealing feature that would greatly enhance the customization options in mouse settings, particularly for gamers who highly value it. While tools like CursorFX offer this functionality, they often come at a cost and may exhibit glitches. Many resort to...
  4. [Request] Please add motion blur to mouse in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Request] Please add motion blur to mouse in Windows 11.: Motion blur is an appealing feature that would greatly enhance the customization options in mouse settings, particularly for gamers who highly value it. While tools like CursorFX offer this functionality, they often come at a cost and may exhibit glitches. Many resort to...
  5. [Request] Please add motion blur to mouse in Windows 11.

[Request] Please add motion blur to mouse in Windows 11.: Motion blur is an appealing feature that would greatly enhance the customization options in mouse settings, particularly for gamers who highly value it. While tools like CursorFX offer this functionality, they often come at a cost and may exhibit glitches. Many resort to...
  6. Fluid Motion Frames on gtx 1070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fluid Motion Frames on gtx 1070: I got a mighty old af Gpu, a 1070 msi x and I was looking into playing CP2077 with FG modLukeFZ fsr 3 and fg mod for older cards. The problem is the input lag is terrible and it hurts my eyes seeing the unresponsiveness of the screen. Is there a way to reduce it or should I...
  7. Fluid Motion Frames on gtx 1070

Fluid Motion Frames on gtx 1070: I got a mighty old af Gpu, a 1070 msi x and I was looking into playing CP2077 with FG modLukeFZ fsr 3 and fg mod for older cards. The problem is the input lag is terrible and it hurts my eyes seeing the unresponsiveness of the screen. Is there a way to reduce it or should I...
  8. Windows Photo Viewer supports Motion JPEG

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Photo Viewer supports Motion JPEG: I just accidentally discovered that the Windows Photo Viewer (version 2023.11110.29003.0) can play videos of my Motion JPEGs that I shot with my smartphone. This feature seems to be fairly new and I've been missing it as it improves the desktop photo experience a lot. Simply...
  9. Lenovo Yoga c930-13Ikb Laptop - Windows Key/Motion Sensor Glitch? - Cannot Reassign Key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Yoga c930-13Ikb Laptop - Windows Key/Motion Sensor Glitch? - Cannot Reassign Key: Hello, I've had my Lenovo Yoga c930-13Ikb laptop for almost two years. Recently it became very glitchy and most notably my screen will switch to the Windows Start screen with tiles and such while I'm in the middle of typing, doing a task or even when my computer is resting...
  10. ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?: I have a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. Had Win 8.1 Home, and has been upgraded to Win 10 Home Anniversary Edition. The hard drive went bad, so replaced it and installed Win 10. My issue is, and I have found others having the same issue, is finding the correct driver for what I...